Page 47 of 64 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: Brexit

Quote Originally Posted by Llani Boy View Post
    Its weird how you always seem to belittle anyone who has a different point of view or opinion to yours and because you disagree them they must be wrong.
    Making a counter point doesn't seem to be good enough for a few of the forum members. They have to also leave a snide little cheap shot as well.

I take my hat off to Mike here. I do disagree with him, but I do accept he knows his stuff and he is always cordial, presents his facts, doesn't play the man.
    I wish I could hold to his standards
    Richard Taylor
    "William Tell could take an apple off your head. Taylor could take out a processed pea."
    Sid Waddell

Seems to me that some of those who think they’re being goaded, should be goaded to look at their own goading history first before goading others about their goading.... 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Fellbeast View Post
    Seems to me that some of those who think they’re being goaded, should be goaded to look at their own goading history first before goading others about their goading.... ��
    is that should, would or could?
    ....it's all downhill from here.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fellbeast View Post
    Seems to me that some of those who think they’re being goaded, should be goaded to look at their own goading history first before goading others about their goading.... ��
    Never my fault, always someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Witton Park View Post
    he is always cordial, presents his facts, doesn't play the man.
    And, unlike me, has never (as far as I'm aware) called anyone an 'anonymous pr*ck' and justified it by saying something along the lines of "Unlike everyone else on here, I'm just a Northern lad, me, and so am allowed to call people a pr*ck?". Oh, hang on a minute, I haven't done that, either, have I? I think what I'm remembering is that someone might have said that to me, but for the life of me I can't remember who it was. Still, no matter.

Incidentally, and just out of interest, who else am I now? I'm not still Graham Breeze, am I? I thought the tablets the doctor gave me had cleared up that little problem I had. God forbid, I'm not Oracle, am I? That would be a blow. But, hang on again. I'm pretty sure I've already published quite a detailed CV on another thread to establish my credentials.

Alright, you lot, come on, own up. Which ones of you are me?

I thought I'd try to move this thread back towards its topic by mentioning that, for the drive to the car park to start my run this afternoon, I chose to listen to Beethoven's Ninth Symphony in the car. So, my question is, how would people rank Beethoven's Ninth relative to Veedon Fleece?

I thought I chose to listen to the Ninth because the tempo might get me in the mood for my run, but I later wondered if there was something more subliminal going on. When I got to the car park for the start of my run there were still a few minutes of the first movement left, so I sat in the car to listen to the end. I opened the sleeve notes to have a flick through while I was listening, and a phrase immediately jumped out of the page at me - "He begins the Ninth with an enigmatic, even irritating gesture". Was I being sent a message?

Quote Originally Posted by Flem View Post
    Might it be the case that not all of your posts are to be taken 100% literally?
    For sure it absolutely, undoubtedly, certainly might...
    "...as dry as the Atacama desert".

Quote Originally Posted by Flem;666775/

Incidentally, and just out of interest, who else am I now? I'm not still Graham Breeze, am I?
    Hmm, I’m not sure who you are. But I reckon Fellbeast could be Stolly.

Interesting yesterday that on Talk Radio, Matt Hancock confirmed there was a False Positive rate but that it is less than 1%.
    Oh well that's OK then.
    Do the maths Hancock!
    Richard Taylor
    "William Tell could take an apple off your head. Taylor could take out a processed pea."
    Sid Waddell

Quote Originally Posted by Witton Park View Post
    Interesting yesterday that on Talk Radio, Matt Hancock confirmed there was a False Positive rate but that it is less than 1%.
    Oh well that's OK then.
    Do the maths Hancock!
    Are you going to invent a 100% accurate test? It could be one of the impossible things you do before breakfast.

Another might be posting on the right thread.