Page 54 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: Brexit

Master
    Within sight of Leicestershire's Beacon Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by Fellbeast View Post

Mind you, when Scotland and Northern Ireland inevitably now leave the union, maybe you'll have to change the colour again? To white with the cross of St George maybe?
    Where Wheeze lives, he is going to need two passports, one with the cross of St George and another with a red dragon.
    In his lifetime he suffered from unreality, as do so many Englishmen.
    Jorge Luis Borges

Quote Originally Posted by anthonykay View Post
    Where Wheeze lives, he is going to need two passports, one with the cross of St George and another with a red dragon.
    all of my training runs cross into Wales at some point.
    Many of the local races do too.
    It was bad enough when the FRA and WFRA had different rules, now we're going to have to set up border controls!
    ....it's all downhill from here.

Dawned on me yesterday that where Wheeze lives the lidl supermarket is over the bridge in England. Where alcohol prices are cheaper (for cheap alcohol). The Missus uses cheap wine boxes for cooking (not drinking quality for the Moles) and a wine box is $6 cheaper in England than Wales!
    Probably a steady stream of hardcore cider drinkers walking over the Wye every morning to do their breakfast shopping
    Don't roll with a pig in poo. You get covered in poo and the pig likes it.

Quote Originally Posted by molehill View Post
    Dawned on me yesterday that where Wheeze lives the lidl supermarket is over the bridge in England. Where alcohol prices are cheaper (for cheap alcohol). The Missus uses cheap wine boxes for cooking (not drinking quality for the Moles) and a wine box is $6 cheaper in England than Wales!
    Probably a steady stream of hardcore cider drinkers walking over the Wye every morning to do their breakfast shopping
    $?

When did the currency change?

Its surprising what can happen when you go out for a few hours bike ride
    Visibility good except in Hill Fog

Jumped in a bit too quick there, didn't you Stolly. 🙄

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeze View Post
    Jumped in a bit too quick there, didn't you Stolly. 🙄
    Because......?

So one of the most likely outcomes of Brexit, Scotland leaving the Union, is getting likelier and likelier

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Fellbeast View Post
    So one of the most likely outcomes of Brexit, Scotland leaving the Union, is getting likelier and likelier

Hey Stolly I see you've wormed your way back onto the forum. I see you've also got a new identity so you can get involved in the political threads you used to hate. I seem to remember you having a major sulk and tantrum over the forumites being more interested in the political threads than your 'Stolly's wildlife adventures.' And of course your belief that all Brexiteers were racists. Actually it surpises me that Witton and some others have such short memories and are overly cordial with you after the abuse you hurled at them.

As to your Scottish independent pie charts and Brexit. Well Michael Gove had it right when he said 'we've had enough of experts.'

Quote Originally Posted by Llani Boy View Post
    $?

When did the currency change?

Its surprising what can happen when you go out for a few hours bike ride
    It,s the keyboard, got no pounds on it. Probably google or something, conspiracy theory anyone???
    Don't roll with a pig in poo. You get covered in poo and the pig likes it.

Quote Originally Posted by CL View Post
    Actually it surpises me that Witton and some others have such short memories and are overly cordial with you after the abuse you hurled at them.
    Since he's been outed, I've noticed an improvement in his behaviour, although not his output
    Richard Taylor
    "William Tell could take an apple off your head. Taylor could take out a processed pea."
    Sid Waddell