Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FRA member survey 2016

Quote Originally Posted by mr brightside View Post
    I think we should have just thrashed it out on here as usual. How are we supposed to know whether a binbag qualifies as a waterproof body covering or if catfood classes as emergency food??? I sometimes like to draw my own maps on the back of old fag packets too, how am i meant to know if this will pass a kit inspection?
    Ha ha! Very good mr B.

Thanks for asking us Brett. I will have a look and fill it in now.

Done mine.
    Whats Twatter?
    Simon Blease
    Monmouth

Many thanks to the 1000 + members who have already responded to the survey. I have received a handful of queries from folk whose browser seems not to allow the survey to display properly. If you email me on [email protected] I can send you a hard copy.

In addition if anyone has any comments they would like to make which don't seem to fit in the boxes then feel free to email me and I will pass them on to the compiler.

Thanks again
    Charmian Heaton

I understand that around 25% of members have already responded to the survey which is fantastic thank you For those of you who have put it to one side for a rainy day then it would be great if you could spare a few minutes to fill it in and fire it off please as the more responses we get the better.

Many thanks
    Charmian Heaton

We have a family membership and I have not received a form. Are our answers combined as is our membership? MrRTS and I sometimes disagree as we do in politics

Quote Originally Posted by RaceTheSweeper View Post
    We have a family membership and I have not received a form. Are our answers combined as is our membership? MrRTS and I sometimes disagree as we do in politics
    If you mail me on [email protected] I will send you your own personal link. Alternatively if MrRTS has reeceived the link then you can click on it and fill in your own responses. Let me know if you have any problems.

All the best
    Charmian Heaton