Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brooks Cascadia - TK Maxx

Brooks Cascadia - TK Maxx

Brooks Cascadia 10 at TK Maxx online for £29.99. Never used them, but for that price I'm willing to take a punt!

http://www.tkmaxx.com/mens-trainers/.../invt/38001554

http://www.tkmaxx.com/womens-trainer.../invt/38003466

http://www.tkmaxx.com/mens-trainers/.../invt/38000766

I bought a pair a month or so ago. Wore them for the Haworth Hobble only ten or so days after buying them. Very comfortable, no blisters at all. Even for trail shoes they seem to me to have minimum amounts of cushioning, although I'm no expert.

Apart from the horrible orange/pink colour, they seem a damn fine deal to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Travs View Post
    I bought a pair a month or so ago. Wore them for the Haworth Hobble only ten or so days after buying them. Very comfortable, no blisters at all. Even for trail shoes they seem to me to have minimum amounts of cushioning, although I'm no expert.

Apart from the horrible orange/pink colour, they seem a damn fine deal to me.
    Sound great Travs. I'm risking 2 pairs to see me through the summer!

I've not used Brooks before, any pointers on the sizing ? Similar to Salomon and NB, or similar to Inov-8 ( I'm a 10.5 Inov-8, and a 11 Salomon and NB )

I find there pretty similar to inov8, I take 11.5 in both and 12 in Salomon

Just bought a pair, thanks. Neil

I was told to go up half a size.

Thanks that's a great price. They've been my first choice for about 4 years now. They are the best combination of cushioning comfort and durability I've come across. The grip is average but good for trails and OK for the fells provided you aren't racing.
    I've found the fit tends to be narrower and slightly smaller then most shoes which suits me otherwise you may need to go up a size.

Quote Originally Posted by MOUNTAIN MAN View Post
    Thanks that's a great price. They've been my first choice for about 4 years now. They are the best combination of cushioning comfort and durability I've come across. The grip is average but good for trails and OK for the fells provided you aren't racing.
    I've found the fit tends to be narrower and slightly smaller then most shoes which suits me otherwise you may need to go up a size.
    Just what I wanted to hear. They sound perfect for my training runs on the moors. Glad I ordered 2 pairs!

Scrap "going up a size"! Just picked up 2 pairs of 10.5 & tried them on before I left & they were too big. Luckily they had some 10's in store which were perfect as per my Inov-8 10's. They feel great, I'm hopeful.