Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brooks Cascadia - TK Maxx

For me they are great all round shoes - I'm on my 4th pair, which got broken in at the Blubberhouses on Sunday. Pete Bland also has them cheap - but not that cheap! I'll probably be wearing them for the Fellsman.

I've been a fan of the Cascadia for some time and still have a pair of 7s in service today, the pair that took me around the 2012 UTMB with just a single toe end blister in 110 kms of largely foul and filthy weather. I posted about these back in the day:

http://forum.fellrunner.org.uk/showt...ghlight=Brooks

My nephew swapped from a pair of Salomons into Cascadias for the second half of last year's TDS. Loves the plush feel when the feet are getting sore and tired.

Still a classic.
    The only one who can tell you "You can't" is you. And you don't have to listen.

Quote Originally Posted by MorganW View Post
    I've been a fan of the Cascadia for some time and still have a pair of 7s in service today, the pair that took me around the 2012 UTMB with just a single toe end blister in 110 kms of largely foul and filthy weather. I posted about these back in the day:

http://forum.fellrunner.org.uk/showt...ghlight=Brooks

My nephew swapped from a pair of Salomons into Cascadias for the second half of last year's TDS. Loves the plush feel when the feet are getting sore and tired.

Still a classic.
    Great to hear Morgan! I may have to go back & get another pair. They feel extremely comfy.

The Maxx also have Mountain Bear Ground Control for £19! Not tried them on the fells yet but they seem a comfy, decent, basic low stack height, low drop shoe.