Thread: Bye Bye American Pie

Bye Bye American Pie

I returned back from Miami this July, after the business took a turn for the worst, the free weights I were renting to the meat heads on Miami beach were not being returned and I was losing money hand over fist. The local mafia boss also felt he was having his toes stepped on as he decided to do the same trade as me so he decided to burn down the Bobmeistergeneral Beach hut. My dreams had washed away in the tide, my 16 tonne Hummer was towed away, and my house repossessed due to the fact I couldn't keep up mortgage repayments.
    I now live in Hull with Conan.

Re: Bye Bye American Pie

I'd heard they were kicking the inmates out of Guantanamo bay. Good to have you back.
    Fitness can't be stored. It must be earned over and over, indefinitely.

Why is it that whenever one of our forum friends spills out a true and totally believable tale of woe and personal misfortune, some smart alec has to insinuate that it is all a tissue of lies? Have a little heart!!
    Simon Blease
    Monmouth

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeze View Post
    Why is it that whenever one of our forum friends spills out a true and totally believable tale of woe and personal misfortune, some smart alec has to insinuate that it is all a tissue of lies? Have a little heart!!
    Wheeze, if he said that his business and home had been blown away by hurricane Dean I'm sure we'd have all cared. As it is....

Yes laugh it up, till misfortune hits one of you!

Quote Originally Posted by #bob# View Post
    I returned back from Miami this July, after the business took a turn for the worst, the free weights I were renting to the meat heads on Miami beach were not being returned and I was losing money hand over fist. The local mafia boss also felt he was having his toes stepped on as he decided to do the same trade as me so he decided to burn down the Bobmeistergeneral Beach hut. My dreams had washed away in the tide, my 16 tonne Hummer was towed away, and my house repossessed due to the fact I couldn't keep up mortgage repayments.
    I now live in Hull with Conan.
    Isn't Hull crying out for just such a seafront business? I'm sure the mafia's reaches don't stretch that far. You might struggle to squeeze a Hummer down the A63 though, you might have to downgrade to something like a Rav4, but the effect will be similar.
    Fitness can't be stored. It must be earned over and over, indefinitely.