Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 15th July round

15th July round

Hi, I shall be attempting my clockwise round on the 15th July @ 11pm. So far I have some support and am waiting on others to confirm but if anybody is available to help that weekend then it would be hugley appreciated.

I have road support throughout and can pick-up/drop off any help. We will have mass supplies of cakes and bacon butties

Please message me if you are interested in running.

Many thanks
    Mark

Best of luck this time Mark. I am off to Wales tomorrow helping out with a club mates attempt on the Paddy. Robin has allready been successful with the Bob and conditions are looking OK for the 6pm start tomorrow.

Thanks Pat wish him well

Quote Originally Posted by DrPatrickBarry View Post
    Best of luck this time Mark. I am off to Wales tomorrow helping out with a club mates attempt on the Paddy. Robin has allready been successful with the Bob and conditions are looking OK for the 6pm start tomorrow.

Hi Amigo - great news that you're having another crack - if humanly possible I will be there and happy to put in a good shift it'll help the UTMB legs!!! Russ.

Cheers Russ great to have your leg 4 (and possibly 5 for extra UTMB training!) magic on board!

Is anybody available to run leg 2?

Good Luck. I am supporting an attempt going an hour after you so will probably see you going through Wasdale. Here's hoping for good weather on the day!

Hi Mark. Do you still need someone for leg 2. I may be available if you do. Need to check a couple of domestic things but if you still need support let me know and I'll see what I can juggle around. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobster View Post
    Hi Mark. Do you still need someone for leg 2. I may be available if you do. Need to check a couple of domestic things but if you still need support let me know and I'll see what I can juggle around. Cheers.
    Hi Bob, yes I do and if you can help that would be greatly appreciated. I'll message you my number and email etc. Cheers, Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Peter M View Post
    Good Luck. I am supporting an attempt going an hour after you so will probably see you going through Wasdale. Here's hoping for good weather on the day!
    Cheers Peter, yes lets hope the weather gods are feeling good. Good luck to your contender, hope it goes well for him/her

Hi Mark

Sorry for not coming back to you only just seen the PM and your message box is full. Leg 2 is a possible - I just need to check a few things. if you have some-one lined up then fine as I was planning to do Kentmere on Sunday. Hope the training has been going well. Let me know if you still need support.

Cheers

Mark