Thread: 1/2 man Tents

1/2 man Tents

Anyone recommend a decent 1-2 man tent?
    I can't imagine I will be carrying it, so doesn't have to be really light, typically will just house me, occasionally with son. Just want it to be sturdy, withstand hammering rain, and hopefully not cost much more than 100 quid.

I've have a Vango Banshee that suits your bill. Fairly compact, could squeeze a couple of peeps, but limited for space for any rucksacks (no real porch to speak of). Okay for car camping though, and within budget if you shop around at GoOutdoors etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Lemmy View Post
    I've have a Vango Banshee that suits your bill. Fairly compact, could squeeze a couple of peeps, but limited for space for any rucksacks (no real porch to speak of). Okay for car camping though, and within budget if you shop around at GoOutdoors etc...
    That's one of the ones I've looked at - looks decent enough, just wasn't sure of the porch size and lack of porch ground sheet. Looks pretty nifty though and reckon can get it for around 70 notes with GoOutdoors mad 10% price beat promise thing.
    Cheers

Lack of porch and ground sheet is it's achilles heel, but it does make it more portable. Maybe the Tempest would be a bit more versatile?

Super Moderator
    Wild Country Coshee. We bought one recently and it's very good
    Poacher turned game-keeper