Thread: Login into the forum

Login into the forum

I type fell running into Google and if i click straight on the link to FRA forum it always brings up some bizarre webpage with loads of spam

I have never paid much attention and get out and start again going in via the home page

Tonight I looked at the spam and apparently there are loads of very attractive eastern european ladies looking for a relationship and more. I imagine it is just fell runners that are attracted to?

Do you think these 20 year beauties have a weird thing for aging and balding fell runners?

Quote Originally Posted by luxinterior View Post
    I type fell running into Google and if i click straight on the link to FRA forum it always brings up some bizarre webpage with loads of spam

I have never paid much attention and get out and start again going in via the home page

Tonight I looked at the spam and apparently there are loads of very attractive eastern european ladies looking for a relationship and more. I imagine it is just fell runners that are attracted to?

Do you think these 20 year beauties have a weird thing for aging and balding fell runners?

Mine does...