Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Class of 2017

Buena suerte Julian

Master
    It was nice to bump into the Spanish guys ar Ashness Bridge today. They all had a successful round but reported that it was tougher than they had imagined, especially the marshy sections. They raved about the round and mere thrilled to have done it. No recycling, some less than optimum lines and a great adventurous approach. V,Rey well done chaps. Please come back for a Paddy and a Ramsey.

Hello everybody!
    Happy to told you that our BGR attemp was succesful. Corniceman, was great to see you at Ashness Bridge! In fact, it was very much harder than we expected. Only 1 minute to spare for one of my fellows...
    We come back to our country with the eyes plenty of the beauty of the Lakeland, with a Ramsay Round in mind, and probably a second attemp to BGR with a french fellow that couldn't come with us this time.
    Thanks you very much!
    Best regards

Well done Julian, Pablo and Vincenti, you are the first Spanish club members Remember to get your ratification forms sent in!
    Bob

http://bobwightman.co.uk/run/bob_graham.php

Without me you'd be one place nearer the back

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    Well done Julian, Pablo and Vincenti, you are the first Spanish club members Remember to get your ratification forms sent in!
    And your flights booked for the dinner. Well done lads!
    Poacher turned game-keeper

Im heading up on Tuesday morning (16th) for a recce of leg 1 if anyone fancies a run out. I plan to park at Threlkeld for 0930 and head in to Keswick via Latrigg. Will be taking the parachute drop off Blencathra then heading back up Doddick and down Halls Fell (if its dry). Depending on time may also do an out and back on Clough Head to finish
    On the build up to a 2017 BG attempt

I'm recceing on the 23rd & 24th May. On the 23rd thinking of doing the back half of leg 3 from Seathwaite up to Bowfell and round to Wasdale then back to Seathwaite via Styhead pass. On the 24th leg 5 from Keswick via Cat bells and back to Keswick. Let me know if you'd be able to make one in