Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kinder Trial

MrRTS blooming loved that! What a super event. Andy, you and your helpers are top notch! Thank you so much for the spot prize for Nigel's race 45 of his 50@50. Think that is a favourite so far. A big thank you to Darren and Jo for your cash donations yesterday for the Thomas Theyer Foundation making the total so far to £1103 with 5 races to go. Ending with the Edale Skyline 3 days before his 51st birthday.

Beau dog didn't come along with me yesterday to help with the photo spot spotting so I'm afraid I did not get up on the hills. Blooming lurgy is making me a bit of a soft lass at the moment. Took a few photos here that Beau dog has asked not to be credited to him :-) Bloody dog is becoming a bit of a Diva!!
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/E6yQdkkVmubwX3xr2 Race 45 of 50@50

No obligation but if you wish to make a small donation to the Thomas Theyer Foundation from as little as £2 please follow the link https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Nigel-Jeff . If you would like the high quality original with none of the writing on please message me your e-mail quoting the file number bottom left.

Rc kinder trial 2019

THE RUCKSACK CLUB KINDER TRIAL – 19th JANUARY 2019 – CANCELLED
    (As hopefully most folks will be aware, as I have been emailing those who have entered and there are notes about this on the FRA Website and other Fell Clubs too)

Dear RCKT Entrants,

I’m very sorry to say that I’ve had to cancel the Rucksack Club Kinder Trial that is due to take place on Saturday 19th January 2019.

I’ve not managed to obtain the necessary Approvals & Consents from National Trust, Peak District National Park and Natural England, this is because I didn’t make the applications to those involved soon enough for the process to be completed.
    I will be reimbursing the entry fees to those who’s cheques have been paid into the race account and those who have paid cash.

Apologies to all who have submitted their entries and to all who have volunteered to help with the event.

Please do pass this message onto others who are planning to take part this year’s event.

Yours Sincerely
    Andy Howie
    Event Organiser
    Miss Muddy Paws Dad....
    Not clever & often stupid..