Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Waltz and TWA

[QUOTE=Travs;649419]Actually he may not have been Pennine, I think it may have been Harrogate Harriers...

I reckon it was someone on the Anniversary Waltz race rather than the TWA...

/QUOTE]

I'm sure he was Pennine, he was just ahead of me and stationary on the climb to Catbells, actually asked me for help and I'm certain it was a Pennine vest. Slightly (greyly) bearded. Anyway, spoke briefly to him at the finish too and glad he recovered OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Travs View Post
    Actually he may not have been Pennine, I think it may have been Harrogate Harriers...

I think you're right - there was a Harrogate Harrier finished in 3:14 on the Waltz, but no PFRs anywhere around.

On that subject, it really was a novelty to hit Robinson and then find myself in the back end of another race!
    It must be quite a good feeling as you start overtaking lots of people!

Actually he may not have been Pennine, I think it may have been Harrogate Harriers...

On that subject, it really was a novelty to hit Robinson and then find myself in the back end of another race!
    I can confirm it was Iain Jenkins from Harrogate Harriers, he didn't have a good race and really struggled with the heat and cramp.

Re. 4th lady, wasn't that Claire Nance (Lonsdale)? I saw her come in.
    Martyn Price
    North Leeds Fell Runners

Yeah that'll be her... blue and yellow vest... murdered me on the descents, and then spent the climbs and flat sections pulling her back in... shame the race didn't finish on top of Dale Head...!