Thread: Gritstone Series 2018

Gritstone Series 2018

I've got it into my head that I'm going to try to do all ten races in the Gritstone Series this year. It's going to be a challenge for me as two of the races are just two days apart (and I'm usually incapacitated for a couple of days after a race), and the three long races are much longer than I'm currently running. However, I'm hoping that my progress will continue to be an upwards curve, and we'll start with Wolf's Pit and take it from there.
    For anyone who's done the series before - do you get any kind of confirmation of entry from Accelerate? I filled in the online form several weeks ago but haven't even had an auto acknowledgement. I then filled in an online query about this, but didn't get a reply to that either

Hi Mountainsloth,I filled in the online form last year and, like you, received no acknowledgement. However after a couple of races my name appeared in a results table on their website and this was updated some time after each race. I think all runners end up on this list even if they have not registered!

Ah, cheers. I thought they were just ignoring me!

Yep, Llani Boy is right, even if you don't pre-enter all runners who take part in any of the races appear on the results list. The results can take some time to be updated though.
    Do what you like, like what you do

Quote Originally Posted by fellgazelle View Post
    Yep, Llani Boy is right, even if you don't pre-enter all runners who take part in any of the races appear on the results list. The results can take some time to be updated though.
    Cheers. Not looking too good for the first race (Wolf's Pit) at the minute though...

Untitled.jpg

Wolf's Pit now cancelled

Too early a call I reckon.