Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: man u 0 - 1 LEEDS UTD

Banned

Re: man u 0 - 1 LEEDS UTD

Lol

Best result I have seen in ages. Rooney was crap. He couldn't hit a barn door

Quote Originally Posted by Man from Del Monte View Post
    Best result I have seen in ages. Rooney was crap. He couldn't hit a barn door
    Not sure which match you were watching - are you one of those that hates him regardless?
    I felt he was the only Man U player that turned up! Not his best game perhaps, but a 7/10.

The goally was lousy on the first goal, should never have come - I don't know why Ferguson keeps picking his 3rd best keeper. The defence looked half asleep, but then that back four are hardly match sharp.
    Gibson and Anderson in midfield never got a grip of the game and Obertan and Wellbeck always seemed to flunk the final ball.

Was Berbatov playing, or a casual observer?

they improved slightly as Giggs and Valencia came on, but Leeds fully deserved their win.

I think it shows that without 2 from Fletcher / Giggs / Scholes the Midfield isn't up to it - Gibson may improve in the way Fletcher has.

Rooney is in desperate need of some asistance up front. Owen probably won't be that person and Berbatov has had long enough to prove that he really is a lazy, useless pile of poo

If they are to be a threat this season, he needs Hargreaves, Vidic, Ferdinand, Van Der Saar all back fit and a new striker in the mould on Van Nistelroy.

If they want a striker in the mould of Van Nistleroy they could have the man himself. Real Madrid are looking to offload him.

While Rooney was United's man of the match he had 2 clear cut chances which he blazed high and wide

I thought Berbatov played quite well at times in the game, but some of the complacent and quite frankly lax passing by some of the foreign 'stars' really surprised me. Confirmed to me how poorly our top teams are playing this season - I would be gobsmacked if any one them made the Champions league final come May.
    www.robgrillo.co.uk
    IS THAT THE 12" MIX

Master

Its a funny tie Leeds vs Man U in the way that Man C VS Man U is. Form doesnt seem to count for anything. The atmosphere on the day seems to mould the game. Good luck to Leeds (as much as it pains me to say it).
    Trying to plod up hills every day slightly faster than the day before

Quote Originally Posted by TurboTom View Post
    Its a funny tie Leeds vs Man U in the way that Man C VS Man U is. Form doesnt seem to count for anything. The atmosphere on the day seems to mould the game. Good luck to Leeds (as much as it pains me to say it).
    Though of course form did count today - Leeds being THE form team in the country

(Quite a talking point this match - now three threads running)

Quote Originally Posted by Multiterrainer View Post
    Leeds being THE form team in the country
    Oh no no no no. Newcastle Town - 23 wins out of 23 in the Vodkat North West Counties league. They are THE form team in the Country are they not.
    www.robgrillo.co.uk
    IS THAT THE 12" MIX

Leeds have Spurs in the next round!
    I've learnt so much from my mistakes, I'm actually thinking about making a few more.