Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Good luck Tindersticks

Nice one, mate.

I thought Mike Robinson had done 8?
    I heard Simon Forgottenhislastname (Sally Fawcett's fella) had done 7.5 before having to be carried home.

Young Max Wainwright did 22:50 or so on Saturday, I let him know about the 8 pint challenge after but yet to hear how that bit went.
    Nic Barber. Downhill Dandy

Indeed, very well done Darren ..... not that I had any doubts.

Have a rest this week ..... get yourself to Lancaster Park Run with your Alison & her mate.
    I was a bit of an oddball until I was abducted by aliens; but I'm perfectly OK now!

Great effort Darren, fantastic achievement smashing the 24hrs with style, something I can only dream of. Top grafting pal

Quote Originally Posted by ba-ba View Post
    I thought Mike Robinson had done 8?
    I heard Simon Forgottenhislastname (Sally Fawcett's fella) had done 7.5 before having to be carried home.

Young Max Wainwright did 22:50 or so on Saturday, I let him know about the 8 pint challenge after but yet to hear how that bit went.
    That'll be Simon Mills then.

7.5 pints is really very impressive after a BG, I recall that I had difficulty getting halfway down one. A better man than I
    Martyn Price
    North Leeds Fell Runners

Eh up

I must apologise but I've been forced over to the dark side that is Facebook.

I did my report of the BG and tried to post it on here but it wasn't accepted as it was too long.

Facebook allows more characters than the forum and that's where it has ended up.....sorry.
    Darren Fishwick, Chorley.

Quote Originally Posted by Tindersticks View Post
    Eh up

I did my report of the BG and tried to post it on here but it wasn't accepted as it was too long.

Facebook allows more characters than the forum and that's where it has ended up.....sorry.
    Dark days Tindersticks. You’ll be buying a breadcrumb trail machine next.

You do get much much more appreciation on Facebook which is nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Tindersticks View Post
    Eh up

Just split it across two or more posts and the forum will accept it.
    Bob

http://bobwightman.co.uk/run/bob_graham.php

Without me you'd be one place nearer the back

Super Moderator
    It’d be good to have your (great) write-up on here ‘sticks. Can I suggest you do what Bob said please? Even if it takes more than two posts. Maybe think of it as a double progressive rock album with one track per side 🎸

Quote Originally Posted by Derby Tup View Post
    It’d be good to have your (great) write-up on here ‘sticks. Can I suggest you do what Bob said please? Even if it takes more than two posts. Maybe think of it as a double progressive rock album with one track per side 🎸

I was thinking of the report as more akin to a Victorian novel, such as those of Jane Austen, that were traditionally published in three volumes, but perhaps not.

Although as a work of fiction...?

"...as dry as the Atacama desert".