Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2019 BG attempt

Any news on Knightrunners round?

When do you fancy a jog out phil ?

Cheers folks . Im planning a run / walk ( more walk then run ) on Thursday 27th Sept. testing out the ankle more than anything . Possibly doing the latter part of leg two. Coming up from Stick Pass and finishing off the leg retuning to the car Via the paths / road . .

Im currently build upto an hour running on mainly flat having had two years of tendonitis so im neing extremely cautious at this stage . If anyone fancies a slow one on the 27th let me know .
    Karl

All gone quiet in here! Everyone changed their mind?

I’m hoping for a 2019 run. Had a few recces over the summer, and I’m taking one last look at Bowfell to Scafell this week before daylight starts to get scarce. Not sure how I’m going to keep busy over winter – hill reps on the Cheviot or something.

Attempt 2019

Hi all,

I am up for an attempt in summer 2019 and possibly a race around Easter . I am a reasonable pace.

Possible 2019 attempt

I'm also hoping to have a stab to mark my 50th. I'm a long way from the Lakes tho (Nr Southampton) so limited to a few visits in the first half of 2019 and then a mid to end of June attempt possibly. Will keep an eye on this thread/forum as it would be good to team up and do some practice runs with others...

Super Moderator
    Good luck locky. My wife was living in Southampton when I met her and used to train in the stair-well of a multi-storey office block

Hi all , I am up for supporting next year on one or two legs. I know the lakes a bit and am a reasonable pace. Think this would help me to have a go in the future. Can go up around Easter and summer too