Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Abraham's Tea Round

Live in Brum, run in Worcestershire and Shropshire
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn P View Post
    That's also the descent line on the Frog Graham Round. It's cairned (faintly) and I've done it several times, never the same way twice though! John did an ACW Tea Round and also went that way.
    I imagine an ACW tea round would be worth it purely for the climb up to high stile being far easier than the descent!

Thanks for the comments.

Three of us from Darwen Dashers are having a trot round tomorrow (Sat 27th). Lovely weather forecast. Not.

Master
    Undertook this round last week as a new swim run. Makes a perfect and logical swim run circuit and a perfect alternative to the Frog Graham. Run to Derwent water. Swim to Hawes End. Cat bells and Robo. Swim across Buttermere. Rest of Tea round to Braithwaite. Head to Nicol End via Ullock. Final swim to Keswick Marina. Finish George Fishers. Same rules apply to avoiding cross contamination between Derwent Water and Buttermere

Does anyone retrace their steps, back down the ridge from the summit of High Stile? then to pick up the path along through the woods to the fords? Its shorter than the descent via Red Pike and misses out that horrible scree and the difficult stoney path down to the fords.

Hi Jill - I did the Tea Round on Saturday (very hot 😂) we did the Red Pike down but the retrace of the North East ridge would be better. Or at the top of the NE ridge there is another north ridge that another group went down. It misses the scree but not the stoney path through the woods