Thread: Inter-Counties 2019

Administrator

Inter-Counties 2019

Thanks to Darren and Todmorden Harriers for hosting the 2019 Fell Inter-Counties as part of the Flower Scar race. The date is now confirmed as Saturday 11th May. The course will be mostly the traditional Flower Scar course, but as the Cricket Club is not available there may be some changes around the start. Further info on the race site when details have been sorted.

Flower Scar is of course an open race, and the Inter-Counties Championship will take place as a 'race within a race'. Inter-Counties runners have to be selected by their county, and wear county vests, though they can also count for their club team.
    Andy Watts, FRA Treasurer

Cheers Andy, we're very pleased to be hosting.

Just to confirm, the I/C date of 11 May will be replacing the existing date for Flower Scar of 16 Feb. Apologies to any clubs who may have put the February date into their club champs as I do appreciate this is pretty short notice. We have only just managed to receive confirmation from the relevant landowners for go ahead.

The change of date will be reflected on the FRA events page shortly, and I'll put a separate post against the Flower Scar thread as well to make sure the message gets out to all.

Darren Tweed, RO