Thread: Brynje string vests?

Brynje string vests?

Brynje string vests. Anyone have any experience of wearing these? Sizing, fit, quality, etc.
    Am Yisrael Chai

Blimey, this takes me back to my childhood, wasn't allowed out without one, sizing variable, quality probably low as we had very little money. Nothing but good memories though.
    Sorry not much help with your question.
    Cause tramps like us, baby we were born to run

Don't wear them while running but do wear them when climbing. I find the fit is 'snug' but can't fault the quality or the service. I have/wear both the T shirt and the long johns and they work really well in keeping the sweat away and seem to keep me warm without overheating, so I generally feel very comfortable without that 'wet and clinging thermal' feel.

Like Big Fella says tho, I feel like I've gone full circle from string vests and lambswool pullovers to Brynge vests and Merino wool thermals

Quote Originally Posted by Richard123 View Post
    Don't wear them while running but do wear them when climbing. I find the fit is 'snug' but can't fault the quality or the service. I have/wear both the T shirt and the long johns and they work really well in keeping the sweat away and seem to keep me warm without overheating, so I generally feel very comfortable without that 'wet and clinging thermal' feel.

Like Big Fella says tho, I feel like I've gone full circle from string vests and lambswool pullovers to Brynge vests and Merino wool thermals
    Thanks guys. Nowt wrong with tried and tested. I'll ask Santa to add to my Christmas list.
    Am Yisrael Chai