Thread: Proximal hamstring strain

Proximal hamstring strain

Seems like my piriformis could now be proximal hamstring problems , Iím four weeks into not running now and itís still painful to sit as walk fast . Iím hearing all sorts of stories of doom and gloom that my running days are over !? Can anyone offer me any positive comments or advice at all. I can swim bike or cross train but no running or walking which heís me to the places I enjoy so much 😰... please advise ! Iíve been to see a private sorts physio and heís given me some exercises which I am doing . Are my running days really doomed ?😭😭😭

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by fatfemalefellrunner View Post
    Seems like my piriformis could now be proximal hamstring problems , Iím four weeks into not running now and itís still painful to sit as walk fast . Iím hearing all sorts of stories of doom and gloom that my running days are over !? Can anyone offer me any positive comments or advice at all. I can swim bike or cross train but no running or walking which heís me to the places I enjoy so much 😰... please advise ! Iíve been to see a private sorts physio and heís given me some exercises which I am doing . Are my running days really doomed ?😭😭😭
    This is a surprisingly common injury, and should only be a temporary setback. Do those exercises!