Hey everyone,

A little bit of self-promotion but hope you'll find this a useful resource to support your training, and I'd love to get some more feedback on what I've built so far...

I’ve developed a new website called Training Ticks, aimed at helping runners to focus their training through weekly goal setting, and enabling you to plan and tick off training activities.

It’s still in the early stages and there are lots of areas in which I’m planning to add more functionality and improve the UI, but I think the best way to learn what to build next is to get more real runners trying it out!

You can find the site at https://www.trainingticks.com, and it integrates with Strava to pull in your running activity.

For anyone that pays attention to their cadence on runs there are some features to help you analyse this and target improvement. And there is also functionality to easily log strength and conditioning exercises, and plan these into your weekly schedule.

Hope you find it useful, and as I say, really keen to get feedback so please let me know if you have any comments, questions or ideas.

Cheers,
Pete