Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Fellrunning 2019

Its Black Fell tomorrow, next counter and cup quarter-finals, and only Stagger and Mr Brightside have put teams in (not counting Weetabix Power's offering of the spice girls!)

DanGilbert, Inspector Gadget, Noel, The Elk, TheHell I Will, Weetabix Power... you may be playing the tactical game and waiting for your opponent to show their hand first, but just reminding you about tomorrow's tie..!
    "And the winds blow and the sky looks cool / So I make my home in the clouds"

Quote Originally Posted by BillJ View Post
    Its Black Fell tomorrow, next counter and cup quarter-finals, and only Stagger and Mr Brightside have put teams in (not counting Weetabix Power's offering of the spice girls!)

DanGilbert, Inspector Gadget, Noel, The Elk, TheHell I Will, Weetabix Power... you may be playing the tactical game and waiting for your opponent to show their hand first, but just reminding you about tomorrow's tie..!
    Oops, crikey.

Ahem, I mean: yes that's right, I don't want to show my bridges before they've hatched. I'll be sending mine shortly.

Right then: team for the cup:
    From my team: Harry Holmes, Nichola Jackson

Plus four ringers: Mark Lamb, Brennan Townshend, Sharron Taylor, Kelli Roberts.

The Elk, I can only imagine the pressure of knowing you need to do well in a race not only for the English champs, but also (and more importantly) you need to reach the semi finals of the cup.

Hi Bill,nothing tactical just lack of wifi so have had to come to the boozer in sunny Mortehoe.Team for pint'o pride, Max and Sharon from league plus Kelli Roberts,Rob Jebb,Simon Bailey,Ted Mason cheers

Thanks for the reminder Bill. I'll have:
    Dan Haworth and Max Wainwright from my team and
    Jack Wood, Brennan Townshend, Nichola Jackson and Kelli Roberts as guests.
    Cheers

hi bill,team alexander the great will be harry holmes and Hannah Russell from team plus special guests kelli Roberts,nichola Jackson,sharron taylor and mark lamb,thanks

Quote Originally Posted by noel View Post
    Right then: team for the cup:
    From my team: Harry Holmes, Nichola Jackson

Plus four ringers: Mark Lamb, Brennan Townshend, Sharron Taylor, Kelli Roberts.

The Elk, I can only imagine the pressure of knowing you need to do well in a race not only for the English champs, but also (and more importantly) you need to reach the semi finals of the cup.
    It's tough to decide which is more important really, I spend a lot more time worrying about my team than where I'll have to go tomorrow, so maybe that says enough?

I'll take Nichola Jackson and Matt Elkington from my league (at least I can guarantee a point for turning up)

Then: Jack Wood, Rachel Parker, Kelli Roberts & Sharon Taylor

Cheers!

Hi Bill,
    Cobbled Classics first substitution please:
    Straight 2 pint swap Calum Tinnion out, and Brennan Townsend in.
    Cheers Barry

And the spice girls are:
    Sharon Taylor, Kelli Roberts, Nicola Jackson, Mel Price & Hannah Russell with Matt Elkington making up the cup team.
    Been waiting for The Elk to see if he was backing himself. Serious business this fantasy cup competition.

Banned
    Cheers Bill.
    Thought I had pulled a fast one there.