Thread: Kit conundrum

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    [QUOTE=mountainsloth;647609]Hope said full kit was required because its FRA rules. It clearly isn't. However, this wasn't a problem because it was advertised in advance. Wolf's Pit made no mention of kit requirement until the starting paddock, again seeming to say 'hey, it's the FRA, not us'.

I am not commenting on hearsay but people are people, including ROs who sometimes prefer to blame the FRA for kit requirements, and much else, rather than have endless arguments with individual runners - and that is OK and understandable.

And, whisper the thought, some ROs don't actually understand the FRA rules very well.

I have been on many start lines and heard the FRA blamed for many things which, not least because I was Chairman for three years, I know were just not true but I didn't stand on a soap box and say "lies, all lies" but instead I just smiled and got on with my race - hopefully carrying the right kit.

I don't think you're difficult but just accept the way things are - there is a reason.
    Last edited by Graham Breeze; 18-03-2019 at 04:37 PM.
    "...as dry as the Atacama desert".