Thread: Euforia partner wanted

Euforia partner wanted

I have pre-registered for the 2019 edition of this race in Andorra. In 2014 I've finished the Ronda del Cims and thought taking part in the Euforia was a good opportunity to revisit this magnificent scenery. However one of the conditions of this race is that it is compulsory to take part as a team of at least two runners. Unfortunately the person I was planning on going with couldn't get the time off from work so I am desperately in need of a running partner for this race. So basically I would like to come in contact with anybody who is looking for a partner as well and willing to team up with me. Thanks in advance. Also if somebody could point me in the right direction of where to find a possible candidate would be appreciated.

https://www.andorraultratrail.org/in...ms/description
    Last edited by the Warrior; 28-03-2019 at 02:04 PM.

For anyone considering this: I did it in 2017 and it was ****ing incredible. The course is magnificent, if a bit of a toughy, and the organisation can't be faulted. Do it do it do it.

Thanks Ally for your encouragement. Don't suppose you fancy another go?

I'm not sure 100 miles in the Basque country would be much use as a taper.

I assume you have posted on some of the trail running facebook groups? Try the IMRA Facebook group as well. Actually I have just linked it to there.
    Last edited by DrPatrickBarry; 29-03-2019 at 10:32 AM.

Thanks for posting this. I don't have Facebook which, on some occasions,is a disadvantage. Unfortunately this is one of these occasions. Anyway, let's hope somebody will respond. Never heard of the IMRA to be honest, will have a look for this as well.

I linked this forum topic to the Fell Runners UK and Trail Tribe Community Facebook Groups. They are very active, you may hear something.
    Last edited by DrPatrickBarry; 29-03-2019 at 01:50 PM.

Just wanted to bring this to the attention again. Still having a vacancy...