Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Farage NEW PM

Richard Tice doing some very public blackmail on Twitter this morning:

“With a special Easter message to Tory MP Jonathan Gillis:

Given the multiple bits of embarrassing personal information we have on you, I suggest you pipe down on your personal attacks on me”

Setting the bar low, lower than low, but I’m sure reform can go even better than that

Quote Originally Posted by Fellbeast View Post
    Richard Tice doing some very public blackmail on Twitter this morning:

“With a special Easter message to Tory MP Jonathan Gillis:

Given the multiple bits of embarrassing personal information we have on you, I suggest you pipe down on your personal attacks on me”

Setting the bar low, lower than low, but I’m sure reform can go even better than that
    And?

I'm not sure anyone on here has endorsed Tice or Reform.
    Richard Taylor
    "William Tell could take an apple off your head. Taylor could take out a processed pea."
    Sid Waddell

Quote Originally Posted by Witton Park View Post
    And?

I'm not sure anyone on here has endorsed Tice or Reform.
    Haha apologies - with you watching reform’s polling so closely and exactly counting their percentage change in polling between each and every poll, I thought for one minute there that you were thinking of voting for them.

And anyway, even if you don’t fit perfectly with reform you must fit with that corner of the electorate that reform and the tories are fighting like rats in a bag over?
    Last edited by Fellbeast; 01-04-2024 at 12:02 PM.

Haha apologies - with you watching reform’s polling so closely and exactly counting their percentage change in polling between each and every poll, I thought for one minute there that you were thinking of voting for them. Even if you don’t fit perfectly with reform you must fit with that corner of the electorate that reform and the tories are fighting like rats in a bag over?
    I'm considering voting for them Brian, but I wouldn't call that an endorsement.

If you read back on the thread, which I know is a bit much, but I think when Trevor started it as he was frustrated at the 3 main parties and that's where I am.

I'll repeat what I posted some time ago. My vote will go either to Reform or SDP and I'll decide when I see the candidates.
    I probably prefer the SDP, but they have little traction at the moment and I can't see them getting it as things stand.

If anyone wonders why I can do that because some of the Reform members might have unsavoury opinions or backgrounds I can give you a long list of Tory, Labour, LibDem, SNP and now DUP that have questionable opinions, actions and in some instances convictions.

If we went too deep on this, no one would vote for any party.
    Richard Taylor
    "William Tell could take an apple off your head. Taylor could take out a processed pea."
    Sid Waddell

Reform have had to remove a number of their candidates for the next election recently for their absolutely irrefutable racist comments, previously made on Twitter. Lee Anderson was racist for the world to see and the tories would’ve welcomed him back and reform thought he fitted the bill perfectly. Meanwhile Nigel Farage, another racist and certainly a toady to the completely deranged Donald Trump, is trying to walk a dodgy line to becoming the next US Ambassador by grifting his otherwise intention or feigned intention of joining reform. There is a very high ratio of scum bags per square inch, the further to the right you tread that’s for sure

Reform have had to remove a number of their candidates for the next election recently for their absolutely irrefutable racist comments, previously made on Twitter. Lee Anderson was racist for the world to see and the tories would’ve welcomed him back and reform thought he fitted the bill perfectly. Meanwhile Nigel Farage, another racist and certainly a toady to the completely deranged Donald Trump, is trying to walk a dodgy line to becoming the next US Ambassador by grifting his otherwise intention or feigned intention of joining reform. There is a very high ratio of scum bags per square inch, the further to the right you tread that’s for sure
    Actually Reform chose to remove one candidate, but didn't have to, Beau Dade, because of pressure from Hope not Hate. I can't find it at the moment, but one of their board is ex National Front.

Beau made a joke about the Scots.

He's very bright, well read.

Labour had to remove their MP in Rochdale, They have removed the whip from their last leader, Their Deputy Leader is under investigation and referED TO tORIES AS "sCUM".

My Labour MP had to resign from the Shadow Cabinet after attempting to blackmail another MP. She's still an MP.

She was trying to protect the MP for Hartlepool Mike Hill who was eventually rsigned following sexual harrassment claims that were founded.

Labour MP for Peterborough - convicted for perverting the course of justice.

Labour MP for Sheffield Hallam - convicted for making fraudulent expenses claims to fund a cocaine habit.

Tory MP Chris Pincher - sexual misconduct.

Tory MP Scott Benton - lobbying misconduct.

There's a long list Brian - so I take it you can rule yourself out of voting for Labour.

Personally, I'll take the young man making a joke about the Scots over any of the above.
    Richard Taylor
    Sid Waddell