Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Farage NEW PM

Super Moderator
    Interesting debate for you 17.4M types. Some of you are I understand quite cross, but would you vote in a European election umpteen years after voting to leave?

Banned
    Vote in every election.
    Someone fought to get me a vote.
    Least I can do to honour them.

and yet only 2.9 million fought to rid Europe of fascism......
    ....it's all downhill from here.

Banned
    Are you out of touch DT or Stolly in disguise?

Super Moderator
    Out of touch with what?

Your inner self?

Super Moderator
    My inner self was fully exposed recently. I have a scar to prove it

You keep that to yourself

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Derby Tup View Post
    I’m struggling to make the distinction but in fairness I’ve not been trying very hard

Edit: that Tommy Robinson looks a proper nutter; not just an idiot like Farage. He’s ex-BNP etc. A wretched human being

Re-edit: Farage had at least a couple of deeply unpleasant ‘colleagues’ in his party until recently

UKIP are neo-Nazi, whereas Farage’s party is ‘just’ deeply racist. Is that correct?
    Why is it these discussions are always hijacked by emotive nonsense? There is no correlation between restricting population and racism, convenient though it is to make the accusation.

E.g. One thing migrants do not bring is accomodation. Even the most optimistic manifesto offering for house building , even by that swivel eyed despot and lie machine corbyn, comes nowhere near to housing previous rates of migrant influx levels. It doesn't matter who they are, we have an accomodation crisis, particularly in the capital. And because of the very high population density of England, by EU standards, and the 10 percent population increase we have a serious problem. How is that argument racist?

It is offensive to call others racist without due cause. Australia, Canada, New Zealand, USA and many others restrict migration.
    Last edited by Oracle; 14-04-2019 at 12:17 AM.

Super Moderator
    We aren’t talking about migration or accommodation; we’re barely talking about politics with the people UKIP are mixing with - were talking about fascism. They are evil. Nazis; real Nazis not your metaphorical ones Oracle. Farage and friends - racists at best. They are bad if not truly evil

And before somone pipes up Corbyn is an utter disgrace too. An absolute letdown and about as far from a leader as it’s possible to imagine

Farage is right when he says we need new politics and new politicians: leaders, thinkers, brave people who are interested in the common good and the welfare of the people. We don’t need the way of the jackboot but sadly that could be the way we’re going