Thread: OMM Kamleika gear 4 sale

OMM Kamleika gear 4 sale

I have an extra set of brand new OMM Kamleika waterproofs for sale. They are completely unused and are merely surplus to my requirements. Both the jacket (in blue) and the trousers (in black) are size Large. (I'm reasonably slim 6'2" and they are a perfect fit for me.)

I'm looking for half the normal list price and it doesn't matter if they go together or separately. If interested, send me a PM and preferably include your normal email address. (I can send pictures by email, if requested.)

Collect from the Yorkshire Dales ideally (Ingleton area) - or add on a bit to your offer, for postage.

John

Quote Originally Posted by Long John View Post
    I have an extra set of brand new OMM Kamleika waterproofs for sale. They are completely unused and are merely surplus to my requirements. Both the jacket (in blue) and the trousers (in black) are size Large. (I'm reasonably slim 6'2" and they are a perfect fit for me.)

I'm looking for half the normal list price and it doesn't matter if they go together or separately. If interested, send me a PM and preferably include your normal email address. (I can send pictures by email, if requested.)

Collect from the Yorkshire Dales ideally (Ingleton area) - or add on a bit to your offer, for postage.

John
    Hi John, I'm interested in the jacket. I'll pm
    you

Quote Originally Posted by neilly View Post
    Hi John, I'm interested in the jacket. I'll pm
    you
    [email protected] my email. I can't seem to Pm you.

Get in touch via my email and we'll sort something out. Neil

Thanks Neil - will do. (Just so you know Travs - I also got your PM).

John
    Last edited by Long John; 17-05-2019 at 08:46 AM.

Quick update - have various folk interested in the jacket - just waiting for an answer from the person who I promised first refusal to.
    As yet no-one has enquired about the trousers, so they're still up for grabs. How does £50 sound - and I'll pay the postage at that?
    Last edited by Long John; 17-05-2019 at 06:22 PM. Reason: forgot some information

John I've messaged you...

The jacket's now gone to a good home in Scotland.

The trousers are still available.

John

Hi John Have you still got the trousers? I know it's been a while!!

Hello Neil - Aye, never got round to selling them. They're still exactly as new.
    I think you've got my email address but, if not, send me a personal message on here and we'll sort something out.
    Cheers,
    John

The pants have now gone north, to a very good home.

John