Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Voting at EU elections

Master
    Oh yes you approve of such scum actions. Simple question that you’ve refused to answer so far. Do you believe in open borders?

Super Moderator
    I was actually laughing at your phrase ‘Mr Farage’. One word answer: have you read 1984?

Oh and having seen the footage now the thing that springs to mind is a set-up
    Last edited by Derby Tup; 20-05-2019 at 07:32 PM.

I suspect when you're a single-issue candidate, there's no such thing as bad press (within reason), only no press. Even when milkshakes are involved.

Whoever threw it has already alienated the vegan vote.

Super Moderator
    In fairness he didn’t get in a pickle over the assault although there wasn’t much sign of his usual cheesy grin

Quote Originally Posted by Derby Tup View Post
    Seriously?

The chucker is a Labour Party activist.
    Richard Taylor
    "William Tell could take an apple off your head. Taylor could take out a processed pea."
    Sid Waddell

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Derby Tup View Post
    I was actually laughing at your phrase ‘Mr Farage’. One word answer: have you read 1984?

Derby you're a coward. Mind you Geoff B isn't much better. Accusing Brexit party supporters of being racist but not having the bottle to say if he actually supports open borders. Geoff if you don't believe in open borders then you hold the same position as Farage. And if you do then by your own standards your a racist.

Do I think the freedom of movement was a good idea? Probably not. They should have waited until the economies in the various EU countries were more closely aligned, which would involved many decades. Then you would not have the one way movement of people that is at the route of so much of the dissatisfaction with the EU. For me it is not enough of an issue that I would put in jeopardy, a long estabished trading environment to stop it. Are some aspects of my opinions racists? Absolutely.

Super Moderator
    CL I might or not be a coward (I’d argue not) but what is certain is you’re not welcome on this forum as far as I’m concerned. Not now and highly unlikely in the future

Whatever your political inclinations are we should all take the opportunity to vote in this election so as to confirm or refute the beliefs that are politicians hold in our opinions.

The UK has always been an upholder of free thought and tolerance that was an example around the world, and the current state of affairs should make us stop and think.

Rich

Banned
    Surely CL has a right of reply? ? ?