Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Voting at EU elections

Richard Taylor
    "William Tell could take an apple off your head. Taylor could take out a processed pea."
    Sid Waddell

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Retriever View Post
    I don't think Tommy Robinson hates Jews as much as Jermey Corbyn does, it's Muslims he has a problem with.
    Well according to his leaflet he has no strong views at all. No mentions of jobs, immigration, national identity, race or religion.

It's an interesting ploy. I wonder if he'd have been better spelling out his actual beliefs then some people might vote for them. Based on his leaflet your stereotypical "racist gran" would have no reason to vote for him.

I quite enjoyed my Brexit Party leaflet, spent ages practicing chucking the paper ball into the bin. Got quite good by the end.

Quote Originally Posted by noel View Post
    Well according to his leaflet he has no strong views at all. No mentions of jobs, immigration, national identity, race or religion.

It's an interesting ploy. I wonder if he'd have been better spelling out his actual beliefs then some people might vote for them. Based on his leaflet your stereotypical "racist gran" would have no reason to vote for him.
    We had a bit of "fun" here in Blackburn with him about 10 days ago.

Apparently there was a TR rally.

The anti-TR lot thought it was at Ewood Park - in the car park I assume.

But it turned out is was around 1/2 mile away in Mill Hill outside the Spar,

A few knuckleheads turned up, a flat back pick up dressed up as a platform, around 25 coppers, and the local muslim counter knuckleheads who outnumbered TR's mates around 10:1.

TR didn't show.

I've only had a Brexit Party and Tory Party leaflet so far. I'm amazed the Tories bothered.
    Richard Taylor
    "William Tell could take an apple off your head. Taylor could take out a processed pea."
    Sid Waddell

Here's my prediction.

Brexit Party will make 39%

LibDems 2nd with 19%

Labour 13%

Tories 7%
    Richard Taylor
    Sid Waddell

Master
    Within sight of Leicestershire's Beacon Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by Witton Park View Post
    Here's my prediction.

LibDems 2nd with 19%

Labour 13%

Tories 7%
    That leaves 22% for the Greens and ChangeUK to share between them (in England). Seems about right. So the three committed Remain parties get 41%, slightly more than Brexit party.

Incidentally, the only leaflet I have had is from the LibDems.
    In his lifetime he suffered from unreality, as do so many Englishmen.
    Jorge Luis Borges

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Witton Park View Post
    Here's my prediction.

LibDems 2nd with 19%

Labour 13%

Tories 7%
    Well after the assault on Mr Farage today that might be 40% or more. These prominent politicians ought to be getting boxing lessons from John Prescott so they can sort these milk-shake throwing hooligans out. Or even perhaps Clyde, as in “right turn Clyde.”

Quote Originally Posted by anthonykay View Post
    That leaves 22% for the Greens and ChangeUK to share between them (in England). Seems about right. So the three committed Remain parties get 41%, slightly more than Brexit party.

Incidentally, the only leaflet I have had is from the LibDems.
    there's also UKIP, SNP, Plaid, The Northern Ireland Parties.... that will take around 8% and independents perhaps 1 in total.

So I'm allowing about 13% for the Greens and TIGs probably about 10%/3% respectively. I think the TIGs will bomb - they haven't a message to sell they can agree on and their group look like they could start in-fighting anytime soon.

I'm also looking at UK wide.
    Richard Taylor
    Sid Waddell

Super Moderator
    Mr Farage - how they laughed

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoffB View Post
    I received two election leaflets through the post on Saturday, both addressed personally to me, from each of the two racist parties - UKIP and Brexit. I'm not a racist, so I certainly won't be voting for them.
    Geoff B it’s a simple question. Do you believe in open borders?