Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Voting at EU elections

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Derby Tup View Post
    but what is certain is you’re not welcome on this forum as far as I’m concerned. Not now and highly unlikely in the future
    What exactly does the above statement mean please?

Quote Originally Posted by noel View Post
    I was hoping using the word "maybe" and the disarming "eek" smilie would signify my comment was more of a question than a name calling.

As I've said before, I see you as more belligerent than nasty.
    Maybe you aren't the cowardly tw*t I thought you were

Now that'll pass the mods because I posted it Noel style and it can no way be misconstrued (adds a laugh just for insurance)
    Richard Taylor
    "William Tell could take an apple off your head. Taylor could take out a processed pea."
    Sid Waddell

Have to say it but I agree with Oracle re the nastiness in the parties. I was happy to vote remain (still am) and happy to vote labour until Corbyn. Now labour is a state, good MPs (in my view) are hounded and obedience is the rule, whereas previously it was able to countenance alot of views that were not exactly that of the leader. Momentum should set up their own party and get put of labour. Some of their ideals are ok but many of their methods are not. Re Brexit Many Leave voters have been vilified, some rightly, many remain voters have acted no differently and there can be a sense of 1 rule for 1, 1 rule for the others. Nastness overall could do with turning down a notch, however much I dislike Farage, it’s not right to have milk shake thrown at him!!

And on the subject of Oracle himself, i have had off forum conversations and interesting ideas and opinionated, yes. Nasty, not in my view!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by biaraV2 View Post
    Have to say it but I agree with Oracle re the nastiness in the parties. I was happy to vote remain (still am) and happy to vote labour until Corbyn. Now labour is a state, good MPs (in my view) are hounded and obedience is the rule, whereas previously it was able to countenance alot of views that were not exactly that of the leader. Momentum should set up their own party and get put of labour. Some of their ideals are ok but many of their methods are not. Re Brexit Many Leave voters have been vilified, some rightly, many remain voters have acted no differently and there can be a sense of 1 rule for 1, 1 rule for the others. Nastness overall could do with turning down a notch, however much I dislike Farage, it’s not right to have milk shake thrown at him!!
    It isn't just momentum. It is the entire machine that is now corrupt. . Jennie formby was ex unite, len mcluskeys right hand woman. What is less known is she is ex militant tendency- a proscribed organisation, but welcome in corbyns labour along with communist directors of strategy, whose daughter runs " complaints" to make sure complaints do not succeed except against opposers.

Now study the unite elections ( or rather recoronation of mcluskey) to see how militant left behaves. How far the cancer has spread,

Mcluskey had an opposer stand against him, on a platform of " spend more time and money on issues important to members, less time propping up Corbyn" A regional official from the West Midlands.

Far from allow a comradely debate, they trumped up charges against him, suspended him to gagg him and excluded him from any of the union media resources. Then sacked him because he did not support the crowned president. Not surprising he " lost " the sham election, deprived of communication, whilst mcluskey who should have stood down to fight the election abused the office resources for maximum publicity.

Straight out of the Maduro playbook with his jailing of opposition in venezezuela. The left can't help itself.
    Any of it. Intimidation, rigging shamocracy rather than democracy. Preventing any opposition. Trumping up charges. Exactly the same as the car and coal industries of the seventies.

These are not nice people. The Labour Party now has carcinomatosis, it has malignant secondaries everywhere. Milibands rule changes have destroyed its immune system.
    I may not agree with them, but I grieve for the moderate MPs now forced to stay silent, and the moderates in local parties hounded out by thugs.
    Last edited by Oracle; 22-05-2019 at 08:43 PM.

Agree it’s more than just Momentum and I’m not voting labour until there is a change. Get Corbyn out would be a statt as far as I’m concerned

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by biaraV2 View Post
    Agree it’s more than just Momentum and I’m not voting labour until there is a change. Get Corbyn out would be a statt as far as I’m concerned
    There is no means to get him out.

Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
    There is no means to get him out.
    Oh, I don't know getting stuffed at the next couple of elections may achieve it.

Banned
    Done

X The Brexit Party

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPatrickBarry View Post
    Oh, I don't know getting stuffed at the next couple of elections may achieve it.
    Momentum will never back down. Even if Corbyn pops his clogs, they have corrupted the machinery to get someone just as disreputable appointed. Mcdonnel would be even worse. He has one more grey cell than corbyn, enough to do even more damage. He has actually promoted anarchy on the streets "take to the streets to get the election overturned" and other similar comments on "direct action".

Of course when direct action takes place of a kind they dont like (eg Luciana Berger rightly one of those at the forefront of the protest in westminster of the AS protests, "for the many not the jew") these nasty thugs turn even more nasty. As witness the twitter feeds after...

It is after all so they say " just a smear campaign to damage their leader". Conveniently ignoring the fact that all the so called Anti Corbyn stories are actually true. SO not a smear. The first casualty of war is truth, and that is always so of the militant left..

Corbyn actually supported the cuba regime which was shooting dissenters. All of course are collateral damage in furthering the "cause". He even supports maduro.
    Probably even supported the dropping of concrete blocks on protesters against the miners strike, that actually killed a protester. Supported bombers aimed at overthrow of the UK government.

And yet some on this forum have promoted the disgrace that is Corbyn! I have some sympathy for the losers in society supporting any regime they think will further their cause, however much the message is based on lies. I have no sympathy for any of the so called educated that dare support corbyn who faile to look hard enough at what they support. They are the real danger. The ones who should reel him in.

The only way to remove corbyn was a mass strike of MPs after he lost the vote of confidence and refused to step down. Hundreds of them. Momentum can pick them off one at a time, and they take pleasure in doing so. They could not have stood against 200+ Mps demanding rule changes or mass defection to a new party. But our MPs have got no balls. They are all too social security minded. Which is why they are also remainers. Scared of their own shadows most of them. They would not survive a day of being an entrepreneur, because of the uncertainty.
    Last edited by Oracle; 23-05-2019 at 09:12 AM.