Thread: X talon 230

X talon 230

Is there any discernible difference between the 212 and the 230? I've heard the 230 is a bit more "durable" and more solid underfoot possibly better for longer runs? Just curious. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by FellRunner09 View Post
    Is there any discernible difference between the 212 and the 230? I've heard the 230 is a bit more "durable" and more solid underfoot possibly better for longer runs? Just curious. Cheers
    Dunno, but the new Puma Nova Pastel Grunge trainers "fuse classic Nineties running design with feminine,fashion-forward detailing".

So I see where Norman Walsh went wrong.
    "...as dry as the Atacama desert".

Live in Brum, run in Worcestershire and Shropshire
    I think the 230 is basically an updated version of the 212. Main difference is that it has the POWERFLOW+ mid sole so a bit more shock absorption. Otherwise, I doubt you'd notice much of a difference.
    Pete Shakespeare - U/A

Going downhill fast

Master
    Within sight of Leicestershire's Beacon Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by Graham Breeze View Post
    Dunno, but the new Puma Nova Pastel Grunge trainers "fuse classic Nineties running design with feminine,fashion-forward detailing".

So I see where Norman Walsh went wrong.
    FellRunner09, I think what Graham is trying to say is that a query like yours would get a really enthusiastic and knowledgeable response on the fell runners' Facebook page.
    In his lifetime he suffered from unreality, as do so many Englishmen.
    Jorge Luis Borges