Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Donalds visit

I think the 3 ‘wasters’ that are referred to above actually are just standing up to a spoilt man-boy who is a proven racist and misogynist.
    In my opinion.
    Interesting read on the Garudain website https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ays-sadiq-khan

Banned
    I don't see a problem with Donalds visit.
    Personally I would prefer him to lead the brexit negotiations for Blighty as we would get a right deal.

There's too many spineless, gutless, self promoting politicians in our country now.

Like it changed in the USA it with Donald it will change here soon and we will have even more moaners.

Sometimes you need to get your head out of the sand and look around at the working class masses.

Banned
    And this post sadly illustrates another problem with the left and brexit rhetoric.
    Which is the ease and convenience and falasy with which the word " racist" is used of anyone who seeks to limit inward migration.

Add another waster to the same list. Emily sneerbury,
    How does labour think their student politics helps? in insulting the elected leader of the most important ally for UK?
    Do they really think you can protest one day: sit in talks another?

If I were Trump, I would not want to sit with those who have an institutional problem with antisemitism or those who cozy up to communists.

Quote Originally Posted by felltrumpet View Post
    I think the 3 ‘wasters’ that are referred to above actually are just standing up to a spoilt man-boy who is a proven racist and misogynist.
    In my opinion.
    Interesting read on the Garudain website https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ays-sadiq-khan
    Last edited by Oracle; 02-06-2019 at 11:05 AM.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...mp-racist.html

Not Racist???

The lady across the road when we moved in talked about the Muslim family 2 doors down in this manner ‘I’m not racist but...’

Not an easy term for the Left to use, but a true term about a bullying fool.

Banned
    I guess I am sore about this because just as a brexiteer I get called racist. Which is ridiculous. I have friends from Ghana, Uganda all over the place.

One of the reasona I want to limit uncontrolled immigration from EU is that it is squeezing bona fide immigration because of a desparate need to manage numbers. The (black south african) husband of my cousin has no right of abode here because they married in south africa.They want to come back and they cannot. That is absolutely ridiculous. As is the fact I get called racist for wanting a black man to live here!
    The fact that a waster like verhofstadt can come , yet my cousins husband cannot says it all. So it is time we, not verhofstadt, controlled our borders: and he is the first I would exclude. He cannot insult us and still expect to come or live here.

The two contexts in which I heard trump called "racist" in connection with policy were simply false- despite the fact even Judges said it - which says more about judges than it does about trump.

First in respect of wanting to limit immigration for a period from countries with known ISIS factions and weak internal controls, such as somalia, Iran is a rational policy. You can falsely argue whether legitimate concern and policy about terorism is "islamophobic": it is most certainly not racist.

The second context in which Trump has been called racist is attempting to close the mexican border to illegals. Again absolutely ridiculous. The armchair liberals have no idea what the problem is about.

I can vouch first hand from discussions with federal agents who happened to be sat at my table at san diego airport I visited on business a couple of years ago. We were sat in an airport lounge, both with several hours to kill. They were off to a conference to try to decide what to do: the problem is desparate. The border is like a swiss cheese of tunnels. It carries only misery from massive quantities of drugs, to people trafficking of illegals and a great deal of smuggling of untaxed goods by organised crime. Mexico either cannot or will not deal with it and there are even indications that some officials (but not the regime) are even complicit in it. So the USA must deal with it.

The people trafficking is a serious problem because when entering the USA, the illegals are then below the radar, and unable to go to police for help, so that means they are routinely abused by the traffickers into such as prostitution or slavery. Those who oppose a more robust border are encouraging both of those.

The namby pamby liberals "build bridges not walls" are much to blame for the problems, they either do not research or do not care about it. But like true lefties boy do they love their pitiful soundbites. Corbyn is just such an idiot.

You are welcome to your soundbites about Trump. It is the way the left does politics now. Whilst presiding over the biggest post war antisemitism scandal in its own ranks which proves it cares not about racism except as a political football.

But I listen to the Trumps policies. He is right on both of these. He is also the elected president of the united states. It does not matter what you think of him. His position deserves respect even if the man does not.

I am critical of trump for many reasons. eg How do you make a small fortune? Give a large one to trump!. His father left him far greater wealth, compounded at safe savings rates than Trump has now! He is not the self made man he pretends. But he is the president. For that reason we roll out the carpet as we would expect for our queen or prime minister.

But Sadiq Khan is a waster in a queue of labour front bench wasters. The only true thing he has said is "he wont be there forever". He meant trump. I mean Khan as the most unpopular mayor ever and rightly so.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...mp-racist.html

Not Racist???

The lady across the road when we moved in talked about the Muslim family 2 doors down in this manner ‘I’m not racist but...’

Not an easy term for the Left to use, but a true term about a bullying fool.
    Last edited by Oracle; 03-06-2019 at 08:24 AM.

I am sure that Donald Trump will be devastated that Vince Cable is refusing to dine with him tonight. What a petty gesture by someone who expects us to vote for his party at the next election.
    Visibility good except in Hill Fog

In my opinion.
    Perhaps Labour should first tackle the racism and misogyny in their own party before throwing stones at others. The rampant antisemitism has led to an investigation by the Equality and Human Rights Commission, an honour they share only with the BNP. It has also emerged that Corbyn's office blocked the suspension of David Prescott (son of "Two Jags") who has been accused of sexual harassment.

Corbyn had no such scruples about going to the state visit of President Xi of China a few years ago. This despite China's appalling human rights record including the internment of a million Muslims. As we know he's also been very happy cosying up to numerous murdering terrorists and holocaust deniers over the years.

You've got to marvel at the hypocrisy of the left.

Looking forward to where the 'Last Leg' team manage to get the wax work Trump to over the next three days.
    A circular route mostly downhill

Banned
    Well, he's having a good time and put the mayor of London in his place.

Master
    Melania Trump has to be the best dressed Woman in the world. Stunning!!!