Thread: Scrap the BBC

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPatrickBarry View Post
    I listen to that program and that statistic is rediculous. Does Farage and Brexiteer politicans get counted as one or one for each appearance?
    I don't understand your question. These are the number of guests that they counted between 2005 and 2015. That was pre-referendum admittedly but still a scandalously low figure given the level of euro-scepticism there has been for years

When I listed to Brexiteer politicians being interviewed by BBC presenters they are often treated with hostility compared to those of a remain perspective. Good article here. Whether you agree with the sentiments of the piece or not, there is an actual transcript of Today's Julian Webb's interview with Nigel Farage following the euro election at the bottom so you can judge for yourself.

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/...-remain-mania/

I listened to Nicky Campbell interview Farage after last weeks Peterborough by-election. Campbell wanted to ask Farage about Ann Widdicombe's gay therapy comments but just talked all over him, not allowing him to answer properly.

Just a shame he wasn't interested in speaking to the victorious Labour candidate about her grotesquely anti-semitic views.
    Last edited by Muddy Retriever; 11-06-2019 at 02:22 PM.