Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: New PM

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Retriever View Post
    Out of interest what has Oracle said that makes him a Nazi sympathiser?
    For avoidance of doubt, this is a constructive libel

Quote mole:

"I also said I don't play nice with Nazi sympathisers. You didn't deny you were"

The smart arse thinks his weasel words with clear intent , protect him using a thinly disguised double negative.

The reasonable man concludes he assembles the two with deliberate and constructive intent.

Nobody can reasonably conclude as he does.

What is it with mole?
    I've made it abundantly clear I hate fascism or authoritarian/ undemocratic regimes.
    Last edited by Oracle; 19-06-2019 at 11:21 PM.

It takes two to tango. So lets turn the music off, have a cool drink. Sit it out for a while. Then shake on it and go forwards. No point at all slugging it out on here. Its unedifying. Quite below fell running brethren.
    Simon Blease
    Monmouth

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheeze View Post
    It takes two to tango. So lets turn the music off, have a cool drink. Sit it out for a while. Then shake on it and go forwards. No point at all slugging it out on here. Its unedifying. Quite below fell running brethren.
    Tried the reboot. Mole won't play. Another stream of insults

Another stream of insults
    You were caught lying and don't like it.
    The toys are truly out of the pram.
    Last edited by Dave_Mole; 20-06-2019 at 07:56 AM.
    ....it's all downhill from here.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave_Mole View Post
    You were caught lying and don't like it.
    The toys are truly out of the pram.
    Grow up.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave_Mole View Post
    I said it before and I'll say it again

Moron

If you're so concerned about language, I called you a liar for saying you didn't compare the EU to Nazi Germany. Which you did. And I just proved it. I also said I don't play nice with Nazi sympathisers. You didn't deny you were that either. And you seem to have a thing for Salvini. You also said that "Boris is a competent leader and manager/ delegator which is why he was the most popular and successful London mayor". Which I think shows how good your judgement is.

Oh, and don't try to bury that post by posting more after. I'll just repost it.
    Dave, Fascism and anti-Semitism do not necessarily go together. There have been Fascist regimens that weren't anti-Semitic. Fascism is a dictatorship of the rich. Of protecting big business with laws and regulations that eventually wipe out the smaller companies. In this respect I can see what 'The Oracle' is getting at.
    Last edited by CL; 20-06-2019 at 03:36 PM.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by noel View Post
    Oracle likes winding people up. He's like a child demanding attention. I'm not in favour of banning people (even offensive wind-up merchants), so I've taken to just not reading his posts. I suggest others do the same.
    You like winding people up too, so what's the difference Noel? I can understand you getting irritated because the Oracle sticks to his guns and keeps reinforcing his stand which you and some others are struggling to deal with.

In the end all that matters is the content of what the Oracle is saying. Is he right. If he isn't it's for others to challenge him with arguments.
    Last edited by CL; 20-06-2019 at 03:36 PM.

Guys, you're as bad as each other. Knock it off, agree to disagree and then lets try, yes TRY, to keep a reasoned debate. Turn down the rhetoric and the insults. It gets us nowhere and blurs the issues for others.

Thanks.
    Simon Blease
    Monmouth

Quote Originally Posted by CL View Post
    You like winding people up too, so what's the difference Noel? I can understand you getting irritated because the Oracle sticks to his guns and keeps reinforcing his stand which you and some others are struggling to deal with.

In the end all that matters is the content of what the Oracle is saying. Is he right. If he isn't it's for others to challenge him with arguments.
    I'm more than happy to engage with people using reasoned argument. When the arguments are more like flame-baits it makes me question whether people are interested in debating or just getting pleasure winding others up.

As this is the "down the pub" section, I'll go and sit at a less shouty table for a while.

Good idea Noel. Mines a pint of frothy DogBolter Ale....I'll guess you're having some of that poncy continental lager that passes itself off as a mans drink!!
    Simon Blease
    Monmouth