Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: New PM

Oracle likes winding people up. He's like a child demanding attention. I'm not in favour of banning people (even offensive wind-up merchants), so I've taken to just not reading his posts. I suggest others do the same.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave_Mole View Post
    sorry, Wheeze, I don't play nice with fascists.
    Or fascist sympathisers.
    So wheeze...you judge.
    Which one of us is being inflammatory?

I am neither of the accused. I am hostile to any form of fascism.
    Fascism means authoritarianism.

I am a democrat. It is why I dislike the EU.

It is not democratic, it is autocratic and authoritarian run by a dicatorship of commissioners with scant regard to the elected body, which even Juncker openly mocked as being irrelevant!
    Even the useful core competence of deciding the new Juncker is quietly being pulled away from it.

It prefers strong arm bullying to dialogue. Ideology to pragmatism. Intimidation to mutual help. It is by those definitions fascist. Much like Corbyns labour party.

It is also unhealthily influenced by Germany. Which reaps an unhealthy proportion of reward and exercises too much of the power.

Those are the facts.
    Insult away if you like Dave Mole. It says more about you than me.
    I offered an olive branch.
    Last edited by Oracle; 19-06-2019 at 02:16 PM.

Banned
    My suggestion is you read Dave Moles recent posts which were unguarded personal attacks. And since they are clearly unfounded, they are as you say "offensive wind ups"

At least my posts are informative. I will not reciprocate on the attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by noel View Post
    Oracle likes winding people up. He's like a child demanding attention. I'm not in favour of banning people (even offensive wind-up merchants), so I've taken to just not reading his posts. I suggest others do the same.

sorry, Wheeze, I don't play nice with fascists.
    Or fascist sympathisers.
    I can't see we have any on the forum, so you have no excuse then.
    Richard Taylor
    "William Tell could take an apple off your head. Taylor could take out a processed pea."
    Sid Waddell

unguarded personal attacks
    ha,ha, the fantasies get better and better. You really do make it up as you go along, don't you?
    ....it's all downhill from here.

Quote Originally Posted by Witton Park View Post
    I can't see we have any on the forum, so you have no excuse then.
    Quite correct Oracle is not a Facists, he is just saying the EU is a Facists state run by Germany.

Banned
    ha,ha, the fantasies get better and better. You really do make it up as you go along, don't you?
    Where have I attacked you Dave? Myself I have been called Liar and Fascist!

They were no fantasy. Nor even true.

I dislke the EU precisely because it is authoritarian, and uses intimidation in place of negotiation. Now doing the same to switzerland and Italy. Dictatorship in place of democracy - the elected house is a puppet. It is fascist in many regards.

As I said to you by PM. You cool it and so will I.
    I dont know how we got off on the wrong foot.
    But lets start it over.
    Last edited by Oracle; 19-06-2019 at 02:27 PM.

I have not used the phrase Nazi metaphorical or otherwise.
    OK, let’s start with this post, edited by Oracle; 13-03-2019 at 10:49 AM: “World war II started by eannexation by the third reich, the fourth reich now want to annexe northern ireland”.
    You then go on to use the phrase “EU annexation of Northern Ireland” and “effective annexation of northern Ireland”, “attempting to annexe a part of our land” and “hostile annexation of the sovereign rights of Northern ireland” in other posts. You then come up with this: “The fourth reich simply doesnt function, except as a scorched earth machine sending trains full of pretend loot back to berlin”, followed by “They can keep their fourth reich. Germany has a short memory” and “The fourth reich is doing well”. You have also mentioned “train load of money to Germany”, as well as “trainloads of cash, and scorched earth”. And describe the EU as “a hostile nation” as well as a “fanatical organisation”.

When picked up on the Neo-Nazi associations of the phrase you fain ignorance: “Reich means empire. The EU is certainly an empire. Run by unelected dictators…” and use the phrase dictators numerous times. You have also said “machine guns point into the EU” and that the “EU have done all they can to harm peace”, going on to quote Churchill talking about…wait for it…Nazi Germany. You've literally, in the post above this one, likened the EU to fascists.

When the offensiveness of the phrase “Fourth Reich” was pointed out to you, you said it was “Not offensive at all”. And continued to use it. When asked (repeatedly) if you were deliberately using Neo-Nazi imagery you chose to post about other topics.

SO don’t send me PMs about how I should “cool it” and then come over all innocent, like.
    ....it's all downhill from here.

I see Rory Stewart's gone. I think he was a bit too considered for the current conservative party.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48696619

Banned
    The EU continues to behave as a fascist dictatorship
    That heeds no sovereign rights.

We see it again in demands over annexing Switzerland under EU rules,
    We see it in demands to annexe Northern Ireland under EU rules,
    We see it in demands that elections are re run until,ZeU gets the result it wants.

At no time did I suggest the regime was antisemitic or homophobic, you drew those associations not Me. They are not helpful,

There are clearly disturbing and undeniable similarities in the suction of money back to Germany which cannot be denied under target2,it is the scale of money trains full, that should make you worried. I doubt if you knew, nor can germanys excessive domination and intimidation of others be justified

It is an empire, and it is the next after the third, what would you have me call it?

The annexation of Austria - with the complicity and invitation of half population did indeed start WWII So forcing people to accept foreign jurisdiction even in part is not a small thing. It has worrying similarities to NI

I am neither a liar nor a fascist. Your personal insults do not help. It is precisely because I dislike fascists, I dislike the EU, I am a democrat

At every turn you seek to minimise the disastrous effect that the Euro, and EU ideology , has had on the population. Most remainers seem oblivious to it,

You seem to think that 30 percent youth unemployment is Ok, provide it is not 40 percent, which is the same bent reasoning EU uses.

I think you should spend time with the victims of your EU unemployment. In the mezzo giorno objective poverty is dire,

You clearly need a reality check.
    The EU is a monster. However you name it.

Stop the personal insults. They reflect on you not me.

OK, let’s start with this post, edited by Oracle; 13-03-2019 at 10:49 AM: “World war II started by eannexation by the third reich, the fourth reich now want to annexe northern ireland”.
    You then go on to use the phrase “EU annexation of Northern Ireland” and “effective annexation of northern Ireland”, “attempting to annexe a part of our land” and “hostile annexation of the sovereign rights of Northern ireland” in other posts. You then come up with this: “The fourth reich simply doesnt function, except as a scorched earth machine sending trains full of pretend loot back to berlin”, followed by “They can keep their fourth reich. Germany has a short memory” and “The fourth reich is doing well”. You have also mentioned “train load of money to Germany”, as well as “trainloads of cash, and scorched earth”. And describe the EU as “a hostile nation” as well as a “fanatical organisation”.

When picked up on the Neo-Nazi associations of the phrase you fain ignorance: “Reich means empire. The EU is certainly an empire. Run by unelected dictators…” and use the phrase dictators numerous times. You have also said “machine guns point into the EU” and that the “EU have done all they can to harm peace”, going on to quote Churchill talking about…wait for it…Nazi Germany. You've literally, in the post above this one, likened the EU to fascists.

When the offensiveness of the phrase “Fourth Reich” was pointed out to you, you said it was “Not offensive at all”. And continued to use it. When asked (repeatedly) if you were deliberately using Neo-Nazi imagery you chose to post about other topics.

SO don’t send me PMs about how I should “cool it” and then come over all innocent, like.
    Last edited by Oracle; 19-06-2019 at 07:16 PM.