Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: New PM

Master
    Within sight of Leicestershire's Beacon Hill
    There was a YouGov poll published yesterday, in which 59% of Tory party members would want Brexit to be delivered even if it meant Northern Ireland leaving the UK, and an even higher proportion would be happy for Scotland to leave the UK if that was required to deliver Brexit. So much for the Conservative and Unionist party.
    In his lifetime he suffered from unreality, as do so many Englishmen.
    Jorge Luis Borges

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by noel View Post
    I see Rory Stewart's gone. I think he was a bit too considered for the current conservative party.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48696619
    It was his policy of accepting the WA that did for him.
    Nice enough fella...would have been good in foreign affairs,

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonykay View Post
    There was a YouGov poll published yesterday, in which 59% of Tory party members would want Brexit to be delivered even if it meant Northern Ireland leaving the UK, and an even higher proportion would be happy for Scotland to leave the UK if that was required to deliver Brexit. So much for the Conservative and Unionist party.
    There is a difference between acceptance of something and wishing it, or being threatened with hypothetical questions and believing them real.

We wish Eu would negotiate in good faith. We must accept the reality it never has.
    We don't want no deal, we accept EU have made it happen,

Those who state the dissolution of the union is inevitable are opportunists nothing more. Which is why we treat sturgeons threats as ridiculous. You wouldn't dare is the answer. That is why we accept it. Project fear no longer works.
    Last edited by Oracle; 19-06-2019 at 07:18 PM.

The EU continues to behave as a fascist dictatorship
    I said it before and I'll say it again

Moron

At no time did I suggest the regime was antisemitic or homophobic, you drew those associations not Me. They are not helpful,
    If you're so concerned about language, I called you a liar for saying you didn't compare the EU to Nazi Germany. Which you did. And I just proved it. I also said I don't play nice with Nazi sympathisers. You didn't deny you were that either. And you seem to have a thing for Salvini. You also said that "Boris is a competent leader and manager/ delegator which is why he was the most popular and successful London mayor". Which I think shows how good your judgement is.

Oh, and don't try to bury that post by posting more after. I'll just repost it.
    Last edited by Dave_Mole; 19-06-2019 at 08:03 PM.
    ....it's all downhill from here.

Quote Originally Posted by anthonykay View Post
    The democratic deficit issue was identified as far back as 1977. That of the celtic nations having devolved powers, but England not, and those devolved nations being in a position where they can affect the future of England.

The devolution under Blair was the start of the break up of the Union and it will be hard to hold it together.

What you have highlighted is a symptom of it.
    Richard Taylor
    "William Tell could take an apple off your head. Taylor could take out a processed pea."
    Sid Waddell

Banned

I have emphatically denied being a nazi or fascist sympathiser. I should not have to.

I have empaticalky indicated I dislike fascism - authoritarianism - in all its forms, which why I dislike the EU, and its apologists for some of the intimidation.

I have never hinted that the antisemitism or homophobia that characterised the nazi regime applies to the eU or is in any way acceptable,

However some of the empire building and annexation of the previous fascist empires clearly has parallels with EU which are wortying, to students of history.

This poster puts words in mouths that are not said . and personal insults with them

Nazi sympathiser without shred of evidence is as libellous as any post can be.
    It can neither be deduced nor inferred from what I said - quite the reverse - expressly denied, But that is what is alluded in his post.

I demand he withdraws that specifically and unequivocalky until which time he He has no place on any forum.

Brett - do you have any standards, or is libel ok? Are his insults ok?
    If not, deal with him.

There are limits. He crossed them. Withdraw it mole.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave_Mole View Post
    I said it before and I'll say it again

Moron

If you're so concerned about language, I called you a liar for saying you didn't compare the EU to Nazi Germany. Which you did. And I just proved it. I also said I don't play nice with Nazi sympathisers. You didn't deny you were that either. And you seem to have a thing for Salvini. You also said that "Boris is a competent leader and manager/ delegator which is why he was the most popular and successful London mayor". Which I think shows how good your judgement is.

Oh, and don't try to bury that post by posting more after. I'll just repost it.
    Last edited by Oracle; 19-06-2019 at 08:35 PM.

...and off he goes, crying to the moderators.....
    If this is your version of "empaticalky" indicating you "dislike" fascism, I'd love to see you dissembling.
    Clipboard0111.jpg

I have never hinted that the antisemitism or homophobia that characterised the nazi regime applies to the eU
    apart from by comparing the EU to the Nazi regime.
    Last edited by Dave_Mole; 19-06-2019 at 08:38 PM.
    ....it's all downhill from here.

Banned
    ...and off he goes, crying to the moderators.....
    If this is your version of "empaticalky" indicating you "dislike" fascism, I'd love to see you dissembling.
    Clipboard0111.jpg
    Sadly mole.

Sewer debate is not what I do. You can do that on your own.

I am clearly opposed to fascism and nazism. I have no connection with it.

You know it. Now apologise for the libel.

Your link confirms what I say. I state I have no idea what neo nazis state. It seems you gave more connection with them since you claim knowledge of their language

So far you have proved what I know to be true Remaibsrs are mainly hopelessly illinformed , and the only weapon they use to defend the EU is insult against brexiters not rational argument. I will leave you In the ntelkectual basement that deems to phe use of the word "moron" acceptable. I do not.

Now admit, I am no nazi sympathiser, nor can you pretend to deduce it from what was said, state it specifically and unequivocally.
    Last edited by Oracle; 19-06-2019 at 08:46 PM.

I also said I don't play nice with Nazi sympathisers. You didn't deny you were that either.
    Out of interest what has Oracle said that makes him a Nazi sympathiser?

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Retriever View Post
    Out of interest what has Oracle said that makes him a Nazi sympathiser?
    I thought it was the exact opposite, he sees nazis everywhere.