Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Snowflakes

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Daletownrunner View Post
    He’s a toff with some pretty extreme views, why would any of us on here the majority I would imagine who see themselves as working folk seek to defend him?
    Extreme? You have the wrong party for that.

Corbyn and his mates in venezuela and Cuba, his friends in China and hezbollah are the ones who lock up people and shoot them for having dissenting views.
    Coming to which Corbyn defends bombers in several regimes and every other sordid regime on the planet provided only they dislike the US

So Corbyn and all who support him are extremists. Are you?

This guy is just a regular politician facing down someone involved in wilful criminal trespass - a clear and present danger to a senior member of government, an illgeal intruder who could have been a terrorist or worse.
    No doubt our left bias media will have a field day over it.
    Last edited by Oracle; 23-06-2019 at 12:43 PM.

Field wanted mandatory tests for HIV/AIDS. He was opposed to the library service. He wanted to repeal the Human Rights Act.

The Tory government illegally sold arms to Saudi Arabia, which were subsequently used on civilians.
    The DUP set up the Ulster Resistance, MP Sammy Wilson recurited for it, describing it as "an organised and disciplined force" and which smuggled 200 assult rifles into NI. Sammy Wilson is now the DUP MP for East Antrim. So if you want to look for terrorists, look to those actually supporting the Tory government.

And, under English law, trespass is a civil, not criminal offence.
    Last edited by Dave_Mole; 23-06-2019 at 03:00 PM.
    ....it's all downhill from here.

Banned
    Now I do agree with Daletown in regards to politicians not giving a toss about the masses.
    And protesters are in the same bracket.

Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
    Extreme? You have the wrong party for that.

Corbyn and his mates in venezuela and Cuba, his friends in China and hezbollah are the ones who lock up people and shoot them for having dissenting views.
    Coming to which Corbyn defends bombers in several regimes and every other sordid regime on the planet provided only they dislike the US

So Corbyn and all who support him are extremists. Are you?

This guy is just a regular politician facing down someone involved in wilful criminal trespass - a clear and present danger to a senior member of government, an illgeal intruder who could have been a terrorist or worse.
    No doubt our left bias media will have a field day over it.
    I’m not denying that, Comrade Corbin and his ilk are also a bunch of prats who care nothing for the common folk, actually worse than the Tories as they pretend that they actually do.

Banned
    One of the worst things about momentum and corbyn is the reduction of politics to soundbites that the sheep look up on line then echo, and none of them have a passing interest in facts.

The reality is on HIV aids 100000 carry it, or certainly did, perhaps 10000 or more have it and dont even know it, so can hand a death sentence to others. Many if not most are diagnosed late stage, so sare not allowing testing nearly early enough voluntarily and carry the infection for far too long.
    Worst of all rates are actually rising in London.

So its close call: do you mandate testing with all the "nanny state" echoes? or do you allow people to pass a death sentence on? Its a close call that someone has to make. It is mainstream politics which ever way you vote. Not extreme.

The reality on libraries is utilization has plummeted. Do you as a tax payer want to pick up the tab for something that has no bang for the buck, with so many other pressing causes.
    I dont. And I pay a lot of tax. Six figures. I dont dodge a penny, but I do demand the money is well spent, not on dinosaurs. With legitimate causes growing, we cannot afford the ineffective.
    I get why people who dont pay tax and are not involved in earning it for the economy think we can spend on *everything*. We cant. Money is limited.The decision on libraries is not even a close call. But it is mainstream politics.

Yemen is in a civil war. It wasnt started by saudi. Saudi are in a consortium of african countries who pledged to restore the leader that was toppled. It is a questionable decision.
    It is one of the "damned if you do, damned if you dont" decisions.

Corbyn would use the courts to stop any weapons used even to defend the UK. And destroy an entire industry.
    Except bombers. Corbyn supports bombers. And all the sordid regimes that use them.
    He will support any nasty extremist. Sadly not the UK.

But you keep trotting out your Corbynista look up table about politiciens.
    Its easier than thinking about it for the intellectually challenged..

Quote Originally Posted by Dave_Mole View Post
    Field wanted mandatory tests for HIV/AIDS. He was opposed to the library service. He wanted to repeal the Human Rights Act.

The Tory government illegally sold arms to Saudi Arabia, which were subsequently used on civilians.
    The DUP set up the Ulster Resistance, MP Sammy Wilson recurited for it, describing it as "an organised and disciplined force" and which smuggled 200 assult rifles into NI. Sammy Wilson is now the DUP MP for East Antrim. So if you want to look for terrorists, look to those actually supporting the Tory government.

And, under English law, trespass is a civil, not criminal offence.
    Last edited by Oracle; 23-06-2019 at 08:03 PM.

classic post, well done.

So you just ignore that whole thing about the DUP being actual terrorists, whilst attacking the provision of libraries as having no "bang for buck". Whereas testing the entire population against their will for a disease which affects 0.16% would be fine.

And the thing with Saudi Arabia is the whole "Arabia" thing. And the supply of weapons that were inevitably going to be used on civilians.

I can see why nobody bothers to reply to your post anymore.
    Last edited by Dave_Mole; 23-06-2019 at 09:54 PM.

Banned
    But then because you prefer corbyns terrorists you ignore the fact that sinn fein and stormont was run by ex chief of IRA.

I had heard corbyns name 20 years before you did, when he was an apologist for IRA bombers. A disgrace of a man who brought these thugs into Westminster. These Bombs which showered me with glass. So for me it is personal. And he has systematically supported every sordid regime since, as has McDonnell.

If you want to express outrage, vent it against Corbyn.
    Your post is hopelessly one side and straight out of the momentum playbook.

They are the extremists: which is the issue of the post in question.

You expect libraries to continue despite the decline in use? And the massiv other calls on the public purse? That is not extremist. That is rational politics. The kind the left does not do.

Grow up, and when you have we can have an adult discussion.

classic post, well done.

So you just ignore that whole thing about the DUP being actual terrorists, whilst attacking the provision of libraries as having no "bang for buck". Whereas testing the entire population for a disease which affects 0.16% would be fine.

And the thing with Saudi Arabia is the whole "Arabia" thing. And the supply of weapons that were inevitably going to be used on civilians.

I can see why nobody bothers to reply to your post anymore.
    Last edited by Oracle; 23-06-2019 at 10:39 PM.

you really are quite hilarious.

I guess, though, as you liken the EU to Nazi Germany and/or a "fascist dictatorship" you should know quite a bit about extremist politics.

Quote Originally Posted by anthonykay View Post
    Hail to you too, Nick. But the snow stopped play at Buxton in 1975.
    1975 then. All hail the snow.

Banned
    There is nothing remotely funny about the facts.

Corbyns and Mcdonnel apologists for the IRA
    Sinn Feinn allowing an IRA chief of staff to run stormont- Mcguiness
    Mcdonnel showed more sympathy for Mcguiness' family than he ever did for victims of IRA bombs
    London labour briefing -edited by Corbyn mocked the dead of Brighton

All you ever come up with is momentum soundbites for dummies.
    Are you so easily led?

you really are quite hilarious.

I guess, though, as you liken the EU to Nazi Germany and/or a "fascist dictatorship" you should know quite a bit about extremist politics.
    Last edited by Oracle; 24-06-2019 at 04:29 PM.