Thread: Fell running royalty.

Fell running royalty.

So there I was, way out of home territory up on the edge of the north York moors spending the weekend with my grandson and family for the weekend. We all went up to Lordstone for a Sunday walk. Spotted a race with finishers just coming in. Ambled over to see what it was all about when there, large as life was Mr Darren Fishwick! Great pleasure to meet you and to chat with the man behind all those great words and deeds! If you ever do venture down to my neck of the woods be sure to let me know!
    Simon Blease
    Monmouth

Banned
    Aye. He is a giant up on fellrunners.

Sir Darren👍

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeze View Post
    So there I was, way out of home territory up on the edge of the north York moors spending the weekend with my grandson and family for the weekend. We all went up to Lordstone for a Sunday walk. Spotted a race with finishers just coming in. Ambled over to see what it was all about when there, large as life was Mr Darren Fishwick! Great pleasure to meet you and to chat with the man behind all those great words and deeds! If you ever do venture down to my neck of the woods be sure to let me know!
    Hi Wheeze

The pleasure was all mine. I’ll definitely let you know the next time I’m down in South Wales - there’s a good few races in the area on my ‘to-do list’.

Cheers
    Darren
    Darren Fishwick, Chorley.

Quote Originally Posted by Stagger View Post
    Aye. He is a giant up on fellrunners.

Sir Darren��

Eh up Trevor

Your presence on the fells is certainly missed. Will you be making a comeback anytime soon?
    Darren Fishwick, Chorley.

Had a bit of fun explaining to the family what fishwicking meant! And they thought I was mad!🤣🤣

He was also to be spotted at the Baildon Canter on Saturday.

Of course he was!!
    Simon Blease
    Monmouth