Thread: Sister disobeying me.

Sister disobeying me.

Hi guys, I was walking my little sister home from her Gymnastics lesson earlier (because I am a caring big sibling) and due to the fact it was raining, I asked her to zip her jacket up because she was getting soaked but she refused to cooperate so, in the end I zipped it up myself and held her hand the whole way home so she could not unzip it.

Any ideas on how to get her to obey me the next time or should I just keep on doing it myself?

Quote Originally Posted by Ceilidh Lover View Post
    Hi guys, I was walking my little sister home from her Gymnastics lesson earlier (because I am a caring big sibling) and due to the fact it was raining, I asked her to zip her jacket up because she was getting soaked but she refused to cooperate so, in the end I zipped it up myself and held her hand the whole way home so she could not unzip it.

Any ideas on how to get her to obey me the next time or should I just keep on doing it myself?
    I think you are in the wrong place here. Try Mumsnet (whatever that is)
    Visibility good except in Hill Fog

Oh OK , I just thought I'd get some advice here as it is in the general chat section .

Anyway, I did post in the general running section regarding my little sister, who does run so feel free to have a look at the thread I started .

Very, very similar post to one on UKC forum by Wildlife Lover, though that was asking advice about jackets and zipping them up for a daughter rather than a sister.
    Perhaps pure coincidence.

UKC forum, I don't even know what that is so I am confused as to what you are implying?

Super Moderator
    Does Farah Fan ring a bell C L?

OK Derby Tup, you got me. Yes, I know Farah Fan, I posted there as I couldn't post here last night due to an issue with this site a couple of nights ago.
    Last edited by Ceilidh Lover; 09-08-2019 at 08:23 AM.

1/10 for a wind up attempt

Super Moderator
    1/10 is generous ‘eathens

I thought it might be some sort of parable thread about getting runners to carry the minimum kit