Thread: Why I Missed That Race!

Why I Missed That Race!

Last Tuesday I had planned to run in the Short Tour of Bradwell having pre-entered. Unfortunately I missed that race as we had run out of dishwasher tablets and my wife made the schoolgirl error of putting Fairy Liquid in the dishwasher. I came back from walking the dogs to find the kitchen floor 4" deep in suds!. After cleaning up I had a look on YouTube to find out how to fix the machine which was not letting in water. A bloke on there told me all I needed to know and I set off fixing it at 4pm expecting around 30mins work. It took me till 6.30pm.

However, there is a silver lining. The kitchen floor is lovely and clean, the dishwasher works and I've got a weekend pass to race in Wales!
    Visibility good except in Hill Fog

Dish washer???

One cooks and one washers the dishes in the sink with fairy liquid.

Simples.

Enjoy Wales

Where you racing Llani?
    I am Kuno....

Rhobell Fawr if I can stay fit. I have virtually stopped doing pre-entry races as I have thrown away so much money due to injury and more recently a dishwasher!
    Visibility good except in Hill Fog

Quote Originally Posted by Llani Boy View Post
    Rhobell Fawr if I can stay fit. I have virtually stopped doing pre-entry races as I have thrown away so much money due to injury and more recently a dishwasher!
    Fantastic race, I did this last year. The conditions on top of Rhobell Fawr were 'challenging' but I vaguely remember the organiser saying they were the best conditions they'd had for years!

May well come over for the day and do it again this year.