Thread: 28 March 2020

Master
    Within sight of Leicestershire's Beacon Hill

28 March 2020

I've been idly looking at next year's fixture list. Interesting clash on 28th March: Causey Pike and Coledale Horseshoe on same day! Both start at 11:00, so no opportunity for fishwicking. But if the clag is down, there may be lost runners from one race ending up at the finish of the other.

Also on that date, a new version of the Chicken Run at Hayfield. I am wondering how they are going to get over 3000ft of climbing in 8.3 miles at that location, but it certainly looks like one that I might try.
    In his lifetime he suffered from unreality, as do so many Englishmen.
    Jorge Luis Borges

Quote Originally Posted by anthonykay View Post
    I've been idly looking at next year's fixture list. Interesting clash on 28th March: Causey Pike and Coledale Horseshoe on same day! Both start at 11:00, so no opportunity for fishwicking. But if the clag is down, there may be lost runners from one race ending up at the finish of the other.

Also on that date, a new version of the Chicken Run at Hayfield. I am wondering how they are going to get over 3000ft of climbing in 8.3 miles at that location, but it certainly looks like one that I might try.
    I spotted that a few weeks ago and have alreay emailed the organiser of Causey Pike and that race will now be a week earlier.

More importantly, Eskdale Elevation is on the same day.