Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Life of Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Travs View Post
    come on people, I can't keep Today's Training going on my own, i'll need to have a day off soon...!
    Travs, I'd love to contribute to Today's Training but do so little, compared to your efforts, that I am sure no one would be interested!
    At 61 I'm happy enough just to be able to go out for a run rather than do any specific training, which is why the trees are safe from being pulled up by me!
    Visibility good except in Hill Fog

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Retriever View Post
    Oh I’m sure it will be. Remainers are well known for admitting when they’ve got it completely wrong. Like forecasts of impending doom just by voting to leave that never happened for example.
    Actually I think this is quite a jolly thread - well that post made me laugh.
    "...as dry as the Atacama desert".

Master
    Within sight of Leicestershire's Beacon Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by Llani Boy View Post
    Travs, I'd love to contribute to Today's Training but do so little, compared to your efforts, that I am sure no one would be interested!
    At 61 I'm happy enough just to be able to go out for a run rather than do any specific training, which is why the trees are safe from being pulled up by me!
    But your "just . . . go out for a run" seems to be a lot quicker than the rest of us M60s, given your race results.

[Feeling of smug satisfaction as we hijack a "Down the Pub" thread to talk about running.]
    In his lifetime he suffered from unreality, as do so many Englishmen.
    Jorge Luis Borges

So here we are in our own little cult...the fellrunners front for free speech. Just dont mention those w4nkers from the Popular front for the protection of free speech in fellrunning.....scabs!!

voting to leave that never happened
    gutted, aren't you?
    ....it's all downhill from here.

Banned
    Won't be long before it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave_Mole View Post
    gutted, aren't you?
    Not sure why I should be gutted that the pre-referendum scaremongering proved to be wrong.

Not sure why I should be gutted that the pre-referendum scaremongering proved to be wrong.
    Because it undermines faith in the utterings of the great and the good (oh and politicians) perhaps..?

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Breeze View Post
    Because it undermines faith in the utterings of the great and the good (oh and politicians) perhaps..?
    Hmmm, I think most people take those with a bucket load of salt these days - whatever the party.

Hmmm, I think most people take those with a bucket load of salt these days - whatever the party.
    I think you can only really trust a Prime Minister who won't say how many children they have - illustrating their grasp of Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle.