Thread: Todmorden "tod Graham" Round

Todmorden "tod Graham" Round

Hi all,

excuse the stupid pun in the title, but I've sent a route over to Tony at Gofar for inclusion in the "Sub Ultra" section of the Gofar Website. Its a circular route round Todmorden taken in as much ascent and descent as possible and if my maths is right (which it rarely ever is) then it should be an AL cat route. I think its a fairly tough one too as I've designe to the route to force people too tackle really boggy and really tussocky hills. If you've ever done the Turnslack race then you'll have done some of the harder sections of this route.

https://www.gofar.org.uk/sub-ultra-runs

Anyway, i hope to see people taking on the challenge. I think its a really good training route and it'd be good to see people battling it out over records. The current record is a very modest 4:10:10 set by myself, which I'm sure can be easily obliterated.

Thanks

A new record has been set by Richard Adams in 3:40:24. well done!

Quote Originally Posted by ponte_ricky View Post
    Hi all,

excuse the stupid pun in the title, but I've sent a route over to Tony at Gofar for inclusion in the "Sub Ultra" section of the Gofar Website. Its a circular route round Todmorden taken in as much ascent and descent as possible and if my maths is right (which it rarely ever is) then it should be an AL cat route. I think its a fairly tough one too as I've designe to the route to force people too tackle really boggy and really tussocky hills. If you've ever done the Turnslack race then you'll have done some of the harder sections of this route.

https://www.gofar.org.uk/sub-ultra-runs

Anyway, i hope to see people taking on the challenge. I think its a really good training route and it'd be good to see people battling it out over records. The current record is a very modest 4:10:10 set by myself, which I'm sure can be easily obliterated.
    And I also hope you will check out my essay writing service uk later
    Thanks
    I know it's an old thread but I've missed this info somehow. I will learn more about this challenge.
    Last edited by jamie22; 18-06-2021 at 01:08 PM.