Thread: Today's Podcast

Live in Brum, run in Worcestershire and Shropshire

Today's Podcast

Have to admit I'm a recent convert to the podcast largely because I have had no time previously to listen to them and what free time I did have was filled with getting through the backlog of music I've downloaded/purchased. Times have changed....

Anyway I've really enjoyed 'folk on foot' and especially the Kris Drever episode on Orkney, a place close to my heart.
    Athletico Mince - Bob Mortimer's surreal football comedy is also worth a listen.

Any other recommendations?
    Pete Shakespeare - U/A

Going downhill fast

Quote Originally Posted by PeteS View Post
    Have to admit I'm a recent convert to the podcast largely because I have had no time previously to listen to them and what free time I did have was filled with getting through the backlog of music I've downloaded/purchased. Times have changed....

Anyway I've really enjoyed 'folk on foot' and especially the Kris Drever episode on Orkney, a place close to my heart.
    Athletico Mince - Bob Mortimer's surreal football comedy is also worth a listen.

Any other recommendations?
    I enjoyed The Ratline on BBC Sounds... post war Nazi intrigue

When I was training in Thailand we had to run 10km every morning, 6 days a week (and 5km in the afternoon). My mate used to do every run listening to a podcast of motivational Margaret Thatcher speeches to get him through it...!

Live in Brum, run in Worcestershire and Shropshire
    Quote Originally Posted by Travs View Post
    When I was training in Thailand we had to run 10km every morning, 6 days a week (and 5km in the afternoon). My mate used to do every run listening to a podcast of motivational Margaret Thatcher speeches to get him through it...!
    That would certainly motivate me to do something though the only running would probably be away from the scene of the crime!
    Pete Shakespeare - U/A

Going downhill fast