Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Conwy Mountain

That was a completely brilliant race.

Never been over Conwy Mountain before - will make the effort to drive over for few training runs there.

Had a bit of everything - quick-pace first climb, couple of pretty steep descents, hands on rock scrambling, and some head-down sprinting sections. And loads of mad wind! - sometimes helping, but mostly just knocking you around. Was a proper hilarious experience.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardB View Post
    That was a completely brilliant race.

Never been over Conwy Mountain before - will make the effort to drive over for few training runs there.

Had a bit of everything - quick-pace first climb, couple of pretty steep descents, hands on rock scrambling, and some head-down sprinting sections. And loads of mad wind! - sometimes helping, but mostly just knocking you around. Was a proper hilarious experience.
    How did you get on, Richard?

Quote Originally Posted by GeoffB View Post
    How did you get on, Richard?
    I'm not sure Geoff, results not up yet - think they had some problems picking out numbers at the finish from bedraggled runners. May have scraped into top 15-ish, will let you know. Good to see you Saturday night.

RichardB I assume you were the guy in the Pennine vest?

Think you came past me on the first tricky descent in a bunch of runners, and I never saw you again.