Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pickle juice

Quote Originally Posted by neilly View Post
    I think thats stretching it a bit!
    That reminds me of the Errol Flynn joke that I heard my sister tell about 45 years ago. Unfortunately, with my memory as it is these days, I can only really remember the punch line! But it goes something like this. Errol Flynn has a fancy dress party to go to, so he goes to a costumiers to get an outfit. Unfortunately, after trying on dozens of outfits none of them are deemed suitable because none of them can accommodate his famous appendage. (Although, apparently, the fame might have been unwarranted, but that spoils the joke.) Finally, and in exasperation after yet another outfit is rejected, the costumier says "in that case, sir, may I suggest you sling it over your shoulder and go as a petrol pump".

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    I make my own milk Kefir! Also done kimchi not the pickles though 🤔 one to try me thinks? You made many?
    I'd like to make my own kimchi but the recipes I find require an oriental cabbage that I can't find. Did your recipe have more accessible ingredients? In all fairness I'd be happy just buying it bit I can't find it pre-made either.