Page 152 of 357 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202252 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 3570

Thread: Coronavirus

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave_Mole View Post
    On the 75th anniversary of the NHS he called nurses parasites.
    You carry on your misinformation, I said those who screw the system.

Here’s your nhs. I could cite many examples , here is one. I have many.

My father in law had chest pains. It took weeks to bully Gps into an appointment ( they were too busy on little earners) , eventually he got a hospital referral. After a week in hospital undergoing tests , he got discharged , a snotty nurse more or less saying they couldn’t find anything, so he was imagining it. He was tying up a bed.

With no help he was taken home by 85 year old wife. He collapsed on the drive.
    He was helped by kindly neighbours,
    3 days later he died at home of terminal lung cancer.
    The b*strds missed it.

Want another?
    My mother had a lump. It took an age to get a referral, and it was over a month before she was called back for a follow up, at which time they diagnosed carcinomatosis. The kindly consultant had been on holiday a month between.

Want another? My wife got a double collis fracture. A and E counter staff had feet up , telling her to enter details in a machine.she was white with pain and incoherent. We sat three hours as 3 ambulance crews came Past sat outside, laughing and joking with nothing to do. Would they give her a painkiller? Or check that circulation was there? No. Not their job.

Callous b*strds

Want another?
    There are more.

So that’s your crappy NHS: not surprising that an organisation founded on the greed of doctors demanding 3 days pay to see anyone, and the only way they would join nhs is to “ stuff their mouths with gold” check it out. Nothing has changed. They now fill books with so many routine appointments, they don’t have to see ill ones, forced to A and E.

So no, I would rather have an efficient private service thanks, instead of one run by the staff for the benefit of staff like this.

My GP almost cost me a leg because of doing earners instead of working.

They are not the angels they self promote
    Last edited by Oracle; 05-07-2020 at 08:18 PM.

You've called nurses, doctors, firemen and techers parasites and now you're calling doctors callous B/stards.

well done you, you should be proud of yourself.
    ....it's all downhill from here.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Graham Breeze View Post
    I am reluctant to express support lest anyone think I am you (no doubt you have the same fear) but my wife was a teacher, many of my family work for the NHS and I retired from a plc aged 50: and I think you actually know what you are talking about, which is quite refreshing really.
    Graham .
    You retired whilst bond rates were 6 percent. So your pension is possible, when converted to annuity so long ago.
    They are no longer possible since brown changed monetary policy. Check annuity rates.since 2008. The world has changed. Pensions must change..
    But even you have left a problem. As far as I am aware, the biggest problem of BG and BT is the massive potential liability of underfunded pensions.

The essence is. Early retirement may be in the rules, the rules need rewriting because they are no longer possible.
    Last edited by Oracle; 05-07-2020 at 08:32 PM.

Banned
    You've called nurses, doctors, firemen and techers parasites and now you're calling doctors callous B/stards.

well done you, you should be proud of yourself.
    The one who sent my father in law home, and left my mother to die whilst he went on holiday , the ambulance men who wouldn’t treat my wife were just that. The one who refused me a needed blood test,which could have cost a leg, when giving me one just a check up a week before was negligent. And callous.
    Read what I say. Stop misrepresenting or making generic specific cases.
    I said some good, often poor, too often negligent.
    They are not heroes. They are ordinary people.
    The nhs founded because of greed of doctors is history.
    Last edited by Oracle; 05-07-2020 at 08:31 PM.

You said nurses were parasites.

Banned
    You said nurses were parasites.
    I never said anything generically about nurses and you know it.

I said ones who retire early and take both a pension and pay as contractors , indeed any who retire so early they take out more than they ever pay in tax. That makes them parasites not contributors. They take out not put in. Simples.

I said the doctors behaviour with my mother and father in law were callous. They were.
    I did not say all doctors were callous and you know it.

Your statements are always mendacious.

The NHS has 5 billion negligence claims against it. That’s how good they are.

But stupid cult nhs refuses to accept its fallibility.
    Last edited by Oracle; 05-07-2020 at 08:39 PM.

I believe it is the 72nd anniversary of the NHS not the 75th.

My personal experience of the NHS has been excellent, 2 recent instances in my immediate family where early GP diagnosis, hospital referral and admission caught things just in time. I do appreciate not everyone is so lucky I'm sure much could be improved.
    Cause tramps like us, baby we were born to run

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfella View Post
    I believe it is the 72nd anniversary of the NHS not the 75th.

My personal experience of the NHS has been excellent, 2 recent instances in my immediate family where early GP diagnosis, hospital referral and admission caught things just in time. I do appreciate not everyone is so lucky I'm sure much could be improved.
    Which is a fairer reflection.
    Some good, too often bad, too frequently negligent.

People’s views are coloured by experience. You saw mine.

on the 75th anniversary of the foundation of the NHS (which took three years to actually establish)
    Oracle called nurses parasites.

Because of their pensions. Which he doesn't understand.
    Doesn't respond to Fellbeast, Graham Breeze or MattPro, who pointed this out to him.
    Because he can't work out the difference between an organisation and those who work within it.
    But goes on to call doctors B/Stards.

Happy birthday NHS!

Master
    All these facts and not even the age of the NHS is correct I am certain you will find it ws established on 5 July 1948 making it 72 NOT 75.
    The older I get the Faster I was