Page 154 of 357 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204254 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 3570

Thread: Coronavirus

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave_Mole View Post
    on the anniversary of the establishment of the NHS you called nurses parasites, doctors B/stards.
    Now you're trying to insult me.

Keep it up, you're coming out of this covered in glory.
    Liar. I didn’t say all doctors or all nurses. The ones who killed my mother and sent my father in law home with terminal cancer earned the title.
    If you were not so mendacious and presented context readers would agree.

The anniversary of doctors greed being mitigated by stuffing their mouths with gold is not something to celebrate.
    Last edited by Oracle; 05-07-2020 at 10:00 PM.

on the anniversary of the NHS you said nurses were parasites and now you're trying to backpedal on what you said about doctors.

And you're up to your old trick, editing posts, after they've been commented on, to change their sense or meaning.
    Last edited by Dave_Mole; 05-07-2020 at 10:02 PM. Reason: spelling
    ....it's all downhill from here.

Banned
    on the anniversary of the NHS you said nurses were parasites and now you're trying to backpedal on what you said about doctors.

And you're up to your old trick, editing posts, after they've been commented on, to change theor sense or meaning.
    I said the doctors that killed my mother and sent my father in law home were b* strds.
    I said you are mendacious pretending I said it about all doctors.

I also said the nhs was set up because of doctor greed. It was. History doesn’t lie.

I also said I care about people which is why screwing public sector pensions is selfish. Some nurses retire then want contractor salaries too.

Graham’s pension is part of an 8 billion deficit.
    Whatever the rules, He took too much, too early, his grandkids will pay.

You are a virtue signalling waste of space.
    Last edited by Oracle; 05-07-2020 at 10:08 PM.

Master
    Three shires in september cancelled, looking like there are going to be very few races this year
    The older I get the Faster I was

you called nurses parastites. Firemen, doctors and teachers too.
    You said nurses who retire early do so to scam the sytem.

You don't understand why the NHS was set up because you can't understand altruism or compassion.

You don't understand how NHS pensions work.

So well done.

Banned
    I said the doctors that killed my mother and sent my father in law home were b* strds.

I also said the nhs was set up because of doctor greed. It was. History doesn’t lie.
    They were charging ordinary people 3 days wages for an apointment. They don’t do altruism. To join nhs their “ mouths were stuffed with gold”

I also said I care about people which is why screwing public sector pensions is selfish. Some nurses retire too early then want contractor salaries too. I Know what nhs pensions cost. Easy to calculate from bond rates.

Whatever the rules, He took too much, too early, his grandkids will pay. As will mine for teachers early retirement.
    The rules need changing.

I care about people enough to put my hand in my pocket to help them. You don’t. It’s all waffle with you,

you called nurses parastites. Firemen, doctors and teachers too.
    You said nurses who retire early do so to scam the sytem.

You don't understand why the NHS was set up because you can't understand altruism or compassion.

You don't understand how NHS pensions work.

So well done.
    Last edited by Oracle; 05-07-2020 at 10:19 PM.

you called nurses, teachers and firemen parasites.

If you knew anything about history, the Poor Law, Benjamin Moore, A.J Cronin, and post-War public health policy, you might stop making such silly statements about "why the NHS was set up" and you might look a little less foolish.

But you seem to be making yourself rather an expert in that.
    Last edited by Dave_Mole; 05-07-2020 at 10:20 PM. Reason: because I felt like it

Banned

They were charging ordinary people 3 days wages for an apointment. They don’t do altruism. To join nhs their “ mouths were stuffed with gold”

I also said I care about people which is why screwing public sector pensions is selfish. Some nurses retire too early then want contractor salaries too. I Know what nhs pensions cost. Easy to calculate from bond rates.

Whatever the rules, He took too much, too early, his grandkids will pay. As will mine for teachers early retirement.
    The rules need changing.

I care about people enough to put my hand in my pocket to help them. You don’t. It’s all waffle with you,

Get the picture?
    Every time you post your mendacious drivel I will post facts of what I said.

Now go and research the start of nhs because of doctor greed.
    See what I said is true. Doctors are not altruistic.

If you knew anything about history, the Poor Law, Benjamin Moore, A.J Cronin, and post-War public health policy, you might stop making such silly statements about "why the NHS was set up" and you might look a little less foolish.

Last edited by Oracle; 05-07-2020 at 10:25 PM.

Last edited by Dave_Mole; 05-07-2020 at 10:24 PM. Reason: two can play at that game

Banned

I quoted Bevan who set it up! He must know why it was needed.

The rules need changing.

Get the picture?
    Every time you post your mendacious drivel I will post facts of what I said.

Now go and research the start of nhs because of doctor greed.
    See what I said is true. Doctors are not altruistic.