Page 146 of 357 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196246 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 3570

Thread: Coronavirus

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave_Mole View Post
    is a buff a face covering?
    Only if it has taped seams

Is there anyone on here sympathetic to the Anti Vaxxers movement?

For the avoidance of doubt, the report I referenced in my previous post doesn't actually exist. (The post was intended to be a joke.) But the following report is, apparently, true. Note that I'm making no comment on this. I'm simply bringing it to the attention of anyone who might be interested.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-he...-idUKKBN244213

Britain mulls joining EU's coronavirus vaccine scheme

LONDON/BRUSSELS (Reuters) - Britain is discussing with the European Union whether it will join a plan by the bloc to secure supplies of potential vaccines against COVID-19, officials in London and Brussels said on Friday.

The UK-EU talks, first reported by the Financial Times, represent a test of the cooperation required to tackle international emergencies after Brexit.

The EU is planning to spend around 2 billion euros (1.80 billion pounds) on the advance purchase of vaccines in testing, on behalf of the 27 EU states.

[...]

Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
    So yes, it was all browns fault. He stole my pension.
    You're saying it was all Brown's fault? Surely the EU must have been at least partly to blame? (I'm sorry. I must stop calling you Shirley.) I thought you thought that the EU was to blame for everything, so to discover that there's one thing that you think they're completely blameless for is something of a surprise. Go on, at least make them 10% to blame.

Banned
    I’m. Not an antivaxxer
    I am an anti EU scheme. They have proved incapable of coherent effort,

If this delivers as much as the EU medical supply scheme did, all it will be is a bill

Quote Originally Posted by Flem View Post
    Is there anyone on here sympathetic to the Anti Vaxxers movement?

For the avoidance of doubt, the report I referenced in my previous post doesn't actually exist. (The post was intended to be a joke.) But the following report is, apparently, true. Note that I'm making no comment on this. I'm simply bringing it to the attention of anyone who might be interested.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-he...-idUKKBN244213

Britain mulls joining EU's coronavirus vaccine scheme

LONDON/BRUSSELS (Reuters) - Britain is discussing with the European Union whether it will join a plan by the bloc to secure supplies of potential vaccines against COVID-19, officials in London and Brussels said on Friday.

The UK-EU talks, first reported by the Financial Times, represent a test of the cooperation required to tackle international emergencies after Brexit.

The EU is planning to spend around 2 billion euros (1.80 billion pounds) on the advance purchase of vaccines in testing, on behalf of the 27 EU states.

[...]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Flem View Post
    You're saying it was all Brown's fault? Surely the EU must have been at least partly to blame? (I'm sorry. I must stop calling you Shirley.) I thought you thought that the EU was to blame for everything, so to discover that there's one thing that you think they're completely blameless for is something of a surprise. Go on, at least make them 10% to blame.
    He decided on central bank mandate.
    He raided my pension scheme.

He was so drunk on cheap money funding he refused to see the bubble.
    I did, I said so in 2006

He failed to put in safeguards against derivative multiplication of risk or use of risk assets as collateral. He could have protected our banks.
    He was in the driving seat!

Then.... having destroyed the return, he plunders companies to pay for his pension shortfall , and adds a trillion to the cost of public sector pensions.

Need I go on? He added 30 percent salary to doctors whilst cutting their responsibilities , the seeds of pressure on A and E. He lied to Blair about tax credits ( see Blair’s biography) saying they would cost 250 million, they actually cost 30 billion, all of which had to be paid by tories. The aggregation of which is most of our national debt.

Now we cannot raise savings rates because of national debt!
    He dug a hole so deep we will never go out,

For sure, the FED and ECB did the same. But they didn’t run Britain. Brown did.
    Last edited by Derby Tup; 03-07-2020 at 09:46 PM.

"I thought you thought that the EU was to blame for everything".

But he hates Marxists more.
    Teachers too.

Banned
    "I thought you thought that the EU was to blame for everything".

But he hates Marxists more.
    Teachers too.
    Brown is to blame for our accession to lisbon treaty, the expansion of which and constitutiin is the origin of many of our problems with EU. Still browns problem.
    Blair’s failure to control free movement in conjunction with expansion and the euro did the rest.

For the record without the euro, I think EU may have been beneficial.
    Last edited by Oracle; 03-07-2020 at 10:13 PM.

Banned
    and there you have it: lazy teachers!
    Utterly, utterly rephrehensible crap from this funnel of shite.

Yet again
    Are you capable of discussion without expletives?

I am quoting the percentage used by my lefty local authority as the reason they said it wasnÂ’t safe to open schools. Argue with them not me. Because of Insufficient manning they said. . You judge for yourself why far more teachers were seemingly affected than in general population, or those who need to work to eat , who wanted to work but ended up looking after kids when their teachers abdicated their responsibilities. . Part of it is irresponsible teaching unions doing project fear - teachers were scared. Why?
    Furlough in full pay is called a moral hazard. Also unfair to private sector.

Net result my grandkids missed 3 months school. Disadvantaging their lives.

All I can say is if food factories did what teachers did, we would all have starved, including you.
    Last edited by Oracle; 03-07-2020 at 10:53 PM.

Gee. So much anger on here.

It's no wonder I prefer rock 'n roll.

"...as dry as the Atacama desert".

and Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Breeze View Post
    Gee. So much anger on here.

It's no wonder I prefer rock 'n roll.