Page 153 of 357 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163203253 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 3570

Thread: Coronavirus

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave_Mole View Post
    on the 75th anniversary of the foundation of the NHS (which took three years to actually establish)
    Oracle called nurses parasites.

Because of their pensions. Which he doesn't understand.
    Doesn't respond to Fellbeast, Graham Breeze or MattPro, who pointed this out to him.
    Because he can't work out the difference between an organisation and those who work within it.
    But goes on to call doctors B/Stards.

Happy birthday NHS!
    You are a mendacious liar.
    You know what I said and meant.

I did not say all doctors or all nurses.

Mattpo and graham only understand rules.
    I understand pension actuarization enough to know the rules are no longer possible.
    The decictiin for early retirement does not make economic sense.

Because graham (s) are retiring too early for Gordon browns destroyed economy, centrica now has an 8 billion deficit,
    Does graham know his grandkids will still be paying his deficit?

Check annuity rates/ 15 year bond rates
    Last edited by Oracle; 05-07-2020 at 09:16 PM.

On the 75th anniversary of the NHS white paper you called nurses parasites.
    If you want to split hairs about it you called nurses who retire early parastites.
    Those nurses who retire early because of mental health issues. Or retire early because of ill health.
    And you think this somehow makes you a better person/improves your argument.
    ....it's all downhill from here.

Banned
    On the 75th anniversary of the NHS white paper you called nurses parasites.
    If you want to split hairs about it you called nurses who retire early parastites.
    Those nurses who retire early because of mental health issues. Or retire early because of ill health.
    And you think this somehow makes you a better person/improves your argument.

I hope they don’t. The ones who I disdain most are the ones who retire early and go back on contractor pay, so are paid twice. If they claim they retire on mental health, which you claim, what are they doing working on contractor rates? Your arguments always collapse.

Go back to writing mirror and guardian headlines where truth doesn’t matter.
    Only mendacity,

I never said all nurses or all doctors.

How much did you contribute to poor during covid - you know, the ones who couldn’t work because the schools weren’t open. Or were you too busy waving NUE flags?

It’s a fact, the nhs was set up because of doctor greed.
    Stuffing their mouths with gold, the answer.
    That much is history, look it up.
    It could never do well on such a foundation,
    Last edited by Oracle; 05-07-2020 at 09:16 PM.

on the 72nd, 73rd or 75th anniversary of the NHS you called nurses parasites.
    You're now claiming that nurses who retire early are scamming the system.

Keep on going. You're outdoing yourself.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Derby Tup View Post
    I feel it’s maybe time to move this thread on a little

If future insults, sorry posts, could be based on thoughts about what’s likely to happen over the coming months regarding the effect of the virus on the country, plus the realistic chance of a vaccine being found, that would be lovely

Thanks
    For my part I figure that life is to short to obsese over anything I have no control over and to that end I will conduct my life in the same way that I always have, i.e. I will use common sense to look after myself and loved ones as well as looking out for others that I may come across that may need a bit of a boost.

Viruses, where folk choose to work, when they choose to retire et al, are all things I and most of the population have no control over other than the obvious commonsense measures to make things work for you, some get lucky others don`t but so what if an individual is happy with there lot and doing the best they can with what they have then why the obsession with what anybody else is doing.

As I have said before Relax lookout for yourselve and yours and enjoy life.

Just my approach to life and I will not attempt to justify myself to anybody
    Last edited by JohnK; 05-07-2020 at 09:44 PM.
    The older I get the Faster I was

good attitude JohnK.
    Life's too short to be bitter and twisted about things that one can't control.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnK View Post
    For my part I figure that life is to short to obsese over anything I have no control over and to that end I will conduct my life in the same way that I always have, i.e. I will use common sense to look after myself and loved ones as well as looking out for others that I may come across that may need a bit of a boost.

Viruses, where folk choose to work, when they choose to retire et al, are all things I and most of the population have no control over other than the obvious commonsense measures to make things work for you, some get lucky others don`t but so what if an individual is happy with there lot and doing the best they can with what they have then why the obsession with what anybody else is doing.

As I have said before Relax lookout for yourselve and yours and enjoy life.

Just my approach to life and I will not attempt to justify myself to anybody
    The problem comes when “ works for you” hurts others.

When you take more out there is less for someone else.

An army of Graham’s retiring too early for the sums to add up, leaves an 8 billion bill for centrica staff and shareholders who come after.
    A trillion taken out in early public sector retirements means our grandkids can never retire.

Teachers staying home means parents can’t work, and their children starve.
    I care about those kids. I ended up paying for some. Teachers unions didn’t care.
    All they cared about was “works for them.”

I care about people so Considering others is as important as yourself.
    So “works for you” is not the only test.
    Not hurting others matters more.
    Public sector pensions early retirements now hurt others.
    Last edited by Oracle; 05-07-2020 at 09:46 PM.

I care about people
    You care so much about people that on the anniversary of the NHS, in a period when over 180 NHS staff have died caring for people with corona virus, you call nurses parasites and that they retire early to scam the system.

Banned
    You care so much about people that on the anniversary of the NHS, in a period when over 180 NHS staff have died caring for people with corona virus, you call nurses parasites and that they retire early to scam the system.
    How much have you donated to poor disadvantaged on covid.
    Nothing or none?

Or Just A bellyful of useless virtue signalling and insults, and mendacious word twisting like all of your kind,

The nhs was founded because of doctor greed. Useful to remember.
    Medicine worked for doctors. No body else. Till then.
    It’s why I don’t think “ works for you” is the main criterion.
    Last edited by Oracle; 05-07-2020 at 09:55 PM.

on the anniversary of the establishment of the NHS you called nurses parasites, doctors B/stards.
    Now you're trying to insult me.

Keep it up, you're coming out of this covered in glory.